Burn resistant suit or brew

Hello everyone so on my journy to find titanium i have run into the issue of only finding it in lava pools. Since none of us can survive in that stuff i would like to suggest a brew that allows you to resist the lava for a short amount of time. That way we can get these valuble resources that seem to only spawn under the lava. Another cool idea would be a burn resistant suit but that obviously wouldnt be a thing until the character design in completly complete. Let me know what you guys think of this!

5 Likes

i think i can sell you some titanium :wink:

1 Like

find a lavalake under a lake or ocean and dig down. the water will turn the lava into ingunas stone. mine it out an viola titanium. vulpto is a good place to do this.

1 Like

@Jeffrotheswell Is this for real?

yes indeed.

i mean it dosnt make titanium it just allows you to get rid of the lava to get to it

Wow never knew this worked since ive seen lava at the bottom of lakes and it wasnt igneous but ill deffinitly give this a try!

1 Like

when water regens over lava it doesn’t put it out but just placing a block in the water stream will force it to flow and put out the lava. it’s a funny mechanic.

I need to see a vid on this technique! While I discovered the water + lava = purple block thing once, I have questions. How close you you need to get to the lava to place a water-displacing block? How do you prevent running out of air after such a deep swim? Why have I not heard of this before!? How interesting! :stuck_out_tongue:

safest way i’ve found - swim to the “edge” of the water, somewhere that it passes an underground cave and makes that solid water curtain effect. Land on the ground and take a step out (breathe). Now, changing any block that touches the water will trigger a refresh, so i just plop a torch on the last dry block.

The water will refresh and go streaming around your previously dry island - don’t worry you should be safe. Give it 10-20 seconds to hit the lava and do its thing. After this, it’s a safe jump to the 1 deep water layer on the newly formed floor!

2 Likes

Got it. Thank you.