thank you

2 Likes

Wow so tempting

1 Like

I would say go for it…u are allowed just this time i wont tell anyone :rofl:

2 Likes

i got some oort to get ya

1 Like

I have around 1.3k to sell to you. PM me @Decklan ingame.

1 Like

Update: i have all 1.8k oort if you still want to buy for 300c each

1 Like

the speculations are that the price of oort is going to rise. better to hold on to them and try to sell them for a higher price

1 Like

Why would the price of oort rise so much? As I understand it this time the event is only on t3 lush planets.

1 Like

Yea I’ve taken that into consideration. Our guild does daily hunts though, so I don’t mind supplying immediate oort. As of now we have 2k in stock (unless someone decides to buy from our shop). Which is about 2-3 hunts worth in rough oortstones.

2 Likes

because maybe there are still hunts going on. but some of the hunts are going to be gleambow hunts and the amount of people will be gleambow hunters since that is temporary

1 Like

Meh…i will still get my daily amount regardless

1 Like

i do still want to buy them yes thanks, i was busy so sorry for the late reaction
where do i meet you @Knellie ?

1 Like

I am based on Storis 2. You can reach me via multiple portals: I have direct portals to guardian US west, PS grov (left of J&B’s Habadashery) as well as a portal to Enjoy Divinity shop in Biitula. I also have direct portals to Giggleswick on storis 2 as well as Yamaska on Minorengle. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I am PST so i was probably asleep.

1 Like

no problem bud, on my way

1 Like

Boundless crashed, I have to relog

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.