Buying All The Iron Ore

I think its really cause i mined my fair share When we didnt have forge. Only those sweet 1x3 dias and cross emeralds :joy:

2 Likes

Ooooh I hate cross hammers too, they make such a mess, it might as well be random AoE.

1 Like

I liked the old system.
Forge is great For sure but i do miss the times When you actually watched durability of your items and those were somewhat more valuable To you

2 Likes

Umm. How much of that did you sell to me…? :eyes::thinking:.

2 Likes

I melted them into funny shapes, and after that I couldn’t fit them into your baskets. Plus, honestly, it feels like maybe these mixers have holes in them :thinking:

All my trading with you this week involves tree parts, and a bunch of axes :rofl:

Metal blocks crafted since 12/29

There’s some scraps / leftovers but these are finished blocks

See what i mean about those mixers ?!?

1 Like

Come to my Realm Eternal Sovereign, go to Copper mine portal. Get tons of Copper and Iron. T3 so easy mining.

5 Likes

I was thinknig and there was one thing I may have had 24 SS once and it was that yellow gleam on one of the few gleamballs we had before sovs, lol. I had a chest full for marble, labeled…ugly gleam (snicker).

3 Likes

I’ll head out and do some mining for you @georgegroeg
I need the coin

Funny how with established builds, you have coin to spare.
New build … “ohhhh that would look SO good!” buys out a store of stock

grins Let me get some coffee in me and I’ll head out

3 Likes

I have a huge amount of white gleam, white ice, and white glacier; I had mad plans to build a big shiny castle on ceph :smiley:

2 Likes

Did the same. Decided to check out @CaptAmerica1611’s mines. I spent three of these topaz hammers I got from @HOST and used starberry with strength brews. These things are ravagers they’re so fast that even if I wanted to be orderly it would be hard.

Only 3396 iron though :thinking: This is however an awesome copper planet, besides the other stuff I also pulled 5914 copper which is going to be more cogs in a minute. I’ll go mine more iron on Houchus probably, later today. 9300 ore in about 45 minutes on a T3 though is very nice. Lovely planet @CaptAmerica1611.

I took some video - if anyone wanted to go through the Realm Eternal portal at TNT Megahub with a single hitting hammer right now, there’s tons of exposed loot. I just poked around a little at the entry level - then spent the other two hammers down closer to the mantle for more iron.

3 Likes

@georgegroeg

13k iron … 3 of your baskets here are full :slight_smile:
Nice doing business with you

2 Likes

Thank you. :raised_hands: put another 50k in one of the baskets. I’ll need to make a little more coin and refill. I see if I sold any tools. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Poke me any time you need mining done. I don’t mind spending a few hours to help people gather

2 Likes

Well I just scrounged together more coin. 260000c in the baskets. :raised_hands: thank you again for the iron ore. :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Yes, When building the planet as a Metal world. Copper was the sought after metal of choice (for future builds on world). Usually on a mining trip I can pull away 8 SS of Copper and always half that in iron with 4 SS.

2 Likes

Because selling raw ore for 9c is too generous when thinking of xp :smiley:

Just a heads up. I’m still buying all the iron. Raised my price to 8.5c to match the highest in the universe. Over 400k up for grabs.
Come and get that coin.
Thanks again everyone who’s been selling to me. :raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::v::beers:

2 Likes

Once again I’m looking for iron ore.
I haven’t had anyone selling me any lately and noticed on BUTT that someone was buying it for more. So I’ve adjusted my prices accordingly.

Back to numero uno at 9.1c
Filled multiple baskets with over 500k
Thanks in advance for keeping my iron monstrosity under construction. :v::beers:

4 Likes

and I recommend people to mine that on HOST [Sapphire] Boundlexx - The Boundless Lexicon
and sell to @georgegroeg :ok_hand: :fist_right: :fist_left: also thank you to the person that added 4 months of fuel to the planet! :heart:

5 Likes

4 Likes