Buying ash/mud/meta grey oxide

Hello,

I have set up request baskets at my market stall in the aqua mall, on niia zed ka. Right inside the portal from TNT. Stall m-22.

Request baskets buying:
Mud 1c
Ash 1c
Metamorphic rock - grey oxide specifically 1c (rock color found on trung)

14400k coin in each basket
6 baskets for rock
2 for ash
2 for mud

1 Like

just being a tease?

1 Like

Lol, is that a good thing or should I put more? Haha, not sure. It’s the first time I have set up baskets really

I told you i will give you some Mud & Ash lol

I will be back in game in about 30 mins

1 Like

Yes I will come see you for sure. :slight_smile: just let me know.

Nah but each basket can only hold 14,400 items so at 1c each after someone puts in that amount it will still say it’s buying but when you try to sell it will say “not enough room in request basket” until you empty it.

1 Like

Oh that’s good to know. I’ll split it up into multiple baskets then.

Thanks! I just fixed my baskets. I have 6 request baskets now for the rock I need listed above, 2 for ash and 2 for mud.

I did get all the mud someone just sold me, so that one is open again.

144,000c total at the moment to get.

Done ur ash in no time…was going to do mud but server maintenance…let someone else do it …It’s easiest money ever

1 Like

Let me know if u need more and no one’s doing quick enough.i don’t really need the coin.

1 Like

Thank you, I will let you know for sure. Do you think the coin is too little, should I increase it to 2c or 3c? Or is 1c normal price for regular resource blocks?

1 cent is heaps…just most people don’t realize how easy it is too get . It’s actually how I made my first decent coin on the game a year ago. I actually got about 19000 ash in about 10 minutes if that…

2 Likes

My baskets for metamorphic rock - oxide grey (found on trung) has been increased to 2c.

6 baskets for a total of 86,400 blocks for 172,800 coin.

1 Like

Gee am I getting rock too…lol

1 Like

Lol, I appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Just increased the oxide grey metamorphic baskets to 3c a block. 6 baskets worth, total coin available 259,200

2 Likes

Thank you to those who have sold me goods :slight_smile:

1 Like

i finished off your metas if you need more let me know

1 Like

I’ve been dropping about 1million of that rock lol

1 Like

Oh I know where you got this from, Mr. workshop. :joy: