Buying Black Marble

Lol. Yea, this ones turned into a pricing rant rather than a item request

which i cant for the life of me understand, this is the trading forum not the general forum. i dont begrudge someone pointing out that i am offering a low price thats only fair but that is what it is worth to me and that is what im offering.

@Creegle ill get the rest of those done now just let me know when youd like to meet up =)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll look for you after work in a couple hours. :heart_eyes:

ok :slight_smile: sounds good

Precisely this. People donā€™t have to take you up on the offer if they didnā€™t want to.

Curious what youā€™ll be building with all that beautiful marble though.

1 Like

You can offer it for 1k per block if you want. No reason to try to talk you down unless one is trying to get a better deal aka hidden bargaining, donā€™t fall for it lol.

hah well I use it in a lot of builds but right now I am in the process of moving my base because I recently joined the guild TNT (best decision ive ever made in boundless) so we are moving our workshop into Nixia.

Its called the Kitty Meow Meow Club which is the shop and then our workshop is under that. Your welcome to come take a look. Ive already gone through 4 or 5 smart stacks.

The build itself is alright but the workshop is the real work of art :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah! You play with Morgan right? I wanted to check out that club. Iā€™m sure it is a purrfect work of art.

The people at Nixia and the TNT guild are pretty cool people, and their builds are quite nice as well. Iā€™ve had a few interactions with them. Playing with a guild makes life so much better.

Iā€™ll definitely be stopping by at some point!

2 Likes

yup Morgan and I do everything together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got 2.5 smart stacks in my inventory right now and Iā€™m just on the other side of the Ultima lamblis gate under togepi

ill buy 1 stack if thats ok =)

Deal meet but the lamblis port?

Iā€™ve seen them around 50c in at least 2 places; Iā€™d say if no one else have it then its ok to call 70-80 for it, but if someone is ready to buy 900 right away 50ish sounds ok.

Old thread but I took that price for a quick sale, made lots of marble for a project I started but as per I get half way and think itā€™s a trash idea and give up on it