Buying Cool Grey (182) Meta Brick 15c each

Hi , I’m looking to buy approximately 15ss of Cool Grey Metamorphic brick . Thank you .

check Lasaina Supplies, right outside Lasaina portal from TNT MegaHub

Thanks I checked every decent sized store on BUTT and several smaller ones as well with no luck .

I may be wrong, but thought that Cool Grey was only available in Igneous rock?

Correct, best to transform the rock before making bricks. Due to transformation requirement the available amounts will be lower and more expensive. Oxide Grey and Ashen Grey are the cheaper alternatives.
But this is offtopic. This is a buy thread after all.

@Bones I currently have about 4800 meta rock that I can turn into brick. Depending on the price you want to pay for the brick I could see myself making some.

I added a couple of Request baskets at Bastion Concrete for Cool Grey Meta Bricks and paying 10 coin each, thankyou . 300K available .

Dropped off 10k bricks, will cook some more

2 Likes

Thank you very much .

Dropped of 12k bricks (or 13.33 SS) for you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much everyone for the amazing response . There is still coin for another 12k bricks .

I’ve got some for sale in my brick shop

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking to buy 25-30 ss of Cool Grey Meta Brick again .I’m paying 10 coin each . Request baskets are in front of Bastion Concrete on Maryx . Thanks in advance to those who can help.

Bah and I have 288k ashen grey meta, lol. Always just a bit off.

If the rock is easy to get I might make a few for this. 10c/brick is pretty decent.
Any chance you want some igneous? I have 24k stones of that.

Interested because I have a ton of other brick mats at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Ooof yeah boundlexx says nowhere. Changing required eh?

its Exo only in meta @Nightstar so yeah chisel change required

1 Like

Hi , great point on the Cool Grey Meta stone needing changing . Therefore I bumped the Request Baskets and am now paying…15 Coin each ! :slight_smile: …for Cool Grey Meta Brick.

3 Likes

A shameless bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done. :sunglasses:
The alternative is the bumpless shame, so…

1 Like