Buying Med & Hard Coal

Hi everyone!

As per the title, I want to buy medium and hard coal (raw) in huge amounts. Do PM me the quantity and price if you’d like to sell some. Thanks :smiley:.

Before someone tells me to try the scanner xD, I tried going around but the prices were higher than what I had in mind.

No coal for you :triumph:

I will go exo coal mining today if I get a nice ammount will sell you some🤠

1 Like

I got a decent amount stocked up, I believe.
What prices did you have in mind, if the scanner prices weren’t satisfying?

1 Like

I went mining the other day and got a whoooole bunch of med and hard coal but they dont last long xD

10c for hard and 5c for med :grin:.

Got a basket setup at your shop?

Edit: Found it. Dropping off what I’ve got

1 Like

Do you still have a bunch of silver/gold ? we could amke a trade silver vs hard coal if you are interested.

Thanks a lot :smiley:

So i give silver and get hard coal? Hmm tough one… I dont think i have a lot. If i do, ill tell you! How about gold? I think i have more gold.

either i need to make titanium blocks.

All ores are hard to come by these days xD. Let me see if i cant buy hard coal, ill have to exchange it then. Thanks for the offer though!

i can sell them, i was jsut asking if you would do that trade, got 28 800 in stock if you are interested.

If you wouldnt mind, yes i would prefer buying them rather than trading, just to maintain my stock of the silver and gold ores.

tell me when you are ready for it.

1 Like

Ok i am online now!

My shop is stocked with Med and Hard Coal. It’s quite a bit above your price though but it’s way cheaper compared to other shop, at least in Boori. If you’re interested, you can find “Ores & Mores” in TNT MegaHub.
Med Coal @13c - 5030 pcs available
Hard Coal @19c - 2791 pcs available

1 Like

What a coincidence! I was there yesterday and picked some really well priced iron ores. Nice shop but yeah the coals are a bit expensive for me xD. Thanks though!

1 Like