Buying sweet beans

Buying sweet beans.
Got baskets out at the tower of power and ps hub Gyosha. West entrance.

1 Like

What you buying them for?

Not that I am selling, just curious…

Teaching pies.

And how many teaching pies do I get if I sell a sweet bean to you?

:joy:

Because I just wanted to know the price you’re paying! :smiley:

1 Like

Ha. I’m not gonna make it that easy for you.
I have baskets out offering a respectable amount for beans and other things. Lol.

1 Like

Lol little while a go I bought a lot of them from you because it was cheaper to buy then to make for me^^ those damn beans^^

2 Likes

Fun fact: about 80% of my current stock of teaching pies have not been crafted by my crafter :joy:

Gotta love the shop scanner! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m gonna make a special gathering trip later I think for these, for gifts for two of my favorite people, @AeneaGames and @georgegroeg! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweeeeet… beans that is. Lol.
Come on though. You like one of us more though. :flushed::skull:(whispers reapers)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Scary reapers? Nah! Golda cheese is much nicer!! :smiley:

1 Like

You both got some beans, should be more later tonight, gonna make an exo run then gather some more! :smile:

@georgegroeg - Dropped yours on ya, and, um… must say, that was an interesting position I found you in there… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You gotta stay grappled when you go afk around these parts. You might wake up in a pond. And thank you. I got a bunch of Oortmani’s cooking in the forge. I’ll be sure to leave you some stuff.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you!! :smiley: Was just out collecting more too, but may get a little rest here - once I’m back at it and get a bunch, will leave them in the cabinet if I can’t find you!

Hehe, and yeah, wouldn’t want to wind up murdered with your body dumped in a pond… not that that would EVER happen around here… nosiree… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes