Buying white rocks 3c each

Edit:

Hello all!

@Cuetzpalomitl is buying white rocks at 3c each. There are request baskets out in Sasquatchville on Alder right in front of the TNT portal.
Easiest way to get to them is to go to the TNT megahub and walk through the Alder portal :slight_smile:
This is what you should see when you walk out of the portal!

Thank you all !

4 Likes

You now have some baskets to empty :wink:

Ohhh thank you very much. Omw right now

Still buying. Request baskets have been emptied. Still money in them!

Tested the endurance of your baskets and they put up a tough fight.
In the end one after another has fallen now refusing any rock no matter how shiny white they are.
Looks like they need a motivational speech from your side :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are now only 3 request baskets remaining. All empty and ready to receive their last full load of white sedimentary rocks.
After that, I think I might have enough.

Let me know when you have enough! I want to buy some rock too :laughing:

Omg I can stop now lollll. I have so much already lolll. Want to use the request baskets? I can set up locks and all for you!

1 Like

That would be amazing! But are you sure? I don’t want you to get less than what you were looking for :laughing:

I got so much more than what I thought lol and in one day lol

1 Like

There is still money in the baskets! @Cuetzpalomitl is buying your white rocks for 3c each!!

1 Like

Yes! Gimme your rocks and take my shiny coins

1 Like

Ohh ehh, sorry cuetz, I was also waiting…

388800c in 9 baskets! Will recoin several times! Please come fill mine too! Plenty of rocks to go around! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll have to paint your rocks slightly gray! You will forever doubt about their whiteness!! :crazy_face::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Nonono! Uncut white stuff please! :smiley:

1 Like

God dang… i was away for a while and prices are coo coo.

You think 3c is too high for an exo only colour rock?

It’s a t7 planet that has the white rock. No one hit without lucent hammer or strength brews. Plus high travel cost. Plus popular color. Seems low imo

1 Like

All i know is i bought exo rocks… white too for less than 3 … maybe cause those white exos were popping left and right… who knows

Yeah there was a time where almost every blink exo had white rocks but lately they’ve been scarce and when the last one popped I was unable to play myself so could not gather, nor buy them.

3 Likes