Buying white rocks 3c each

Omg I can stop now lollll. I have so much already lolll. Want to use the request baskets? I can set up locks and all for you!

1 Like

That would be amazing! But are you sure? I don’t want you to get less than what you were looking for :laughing:

I got so much more than what I thought lol and in one day lol

1 Like

There is still money in the baskets! @Cuetzpalomitl is buying your white rocks for 3c each!!

1 Like

Yes! Gimme your rocks and take my shiny coins

1 Like

Ohh ehh, sorry cuetz, I was also waiting…

388800c in 9 baskets! Will recoin several times! Please come fill mine too! Plenty of rocks to go around! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll have to paint your rocks slightly gray! You will forever doubt about their whiteness!! :crazy_face::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Nonono! Uncut white stuff please! :smiley:

1 Like

God dang… i was away for a while and prices are coo coo.

You think 3c is too high for an exo only colour rock?

It’s a t7 planet that has the white rock. No one hit without lucent hammer or strength brews. Plus high travel cost. Plus popular color. Seems low imo

1 Like

All i know is i bought exo rocks… white too for less than 3 … maybe cause those white exos were popping left and right… who knows

Yeah there was a time where almost every blink exo had white rocks but lately they’ve been scarce and when the last one popped I was unable to play myself so could not gather, nor buy them.

3 Likes

There will be enough rock for both of you.
Next rock raid is already planned for later today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Baskets still had some coin!

Go and get them!! :crazy_face:

Peeks in and sees if there’s a possibility he can get some white rocks too

Now they are full :wink:

1 Like

Nice!! I’ll probably put another round of coin :laughing:

Okay, so who still needs white rocks? @Cuetzpalomitl are you good for now? @AeneaGames still looking? @RedY3 you still looking also?

Are planets having white rock now rare? If yes, ill stock on some white rocks! :smiley:

1 Like