Bzerk Circus - Progressive Build - [WIP]

Xa Frant - 281N, 1383E

Portals:

• Gloviathosa PS Hub - behind the goysha portal to the left.
  • Ultima Mall - 4th Floor
  • Coiltech HQ
    … more soon

Started a new settlement thought i would share. Ive never documented a build before so thought it would be fun for my own amusement too.

Aiming for a dark carnaval themed settlement, scary clowns, big top etc. Maybe even ferris wheel if i get really keen. I build slow, but i will try keep updates coming.

I didnt get any pics of the area before i started, but i havent done a lot so its close enough.

Humble beginnings…

Teething issues…

Start of the shop floor…

5 Likes

Couple more ‘before’ shots…

1 Like

A hairy situation…

3 Likes

Start of the slideacoaster…

Testing the unfinshed slideacoaster…
(5 star danger rating!)

Decided the shop hidden in the clowns mouth might be easily missed, so thats now going to be the workshop. The main square has been extended and will eventually have a ring of tents/concession stands selling different item types in each to make an open air market.

For anyone playing along at home… the slideacoaster is coming along well too. Successfully tested 3 jumps and a corner so far, but ill hold off sharing that until its done.

3 Likes

Shops all stocked and ready to rock…

Quite a few vendors have moved in… with established tents for;

• Kill and harvest
  • Shock and Ore
  • Planty bits
  • Hidden Gems, and
  • Monster body parts

And some smaller concession carts if youre feeling snacky;

• Meat on a stick
  • Beanie Beans
  • Sam’s Yam Stand, and
  • Free Candy

*pics are before i stocked the shops… theres things in all of them now i swear.

Also have a couple portals up at gloviathosa ps hub and coiltech hq… more coming soon. And will update OP with coords when i remember to write them down

2 Likes

3 Likes

Been a few days, and apparently I didnt accomplish a lot this weekend.

Started a bridge…
(this is totally what a circus bridge looks like.)

Also added lots of little touches for atmosphere, glowing shrooms scattered about in the surrounding forrest and mood lighting/various coloured gleam in the trees… screenshots arent really capturing that though.

Added coords to OP

1 Like

Coming along great! Love it!

1 Like

Thanks, having a lot of fun with this one trying things a little differently.

Hope to finish up the slideacoaster tonight… looking forward to unvailing that one and seeing people use it… its far from your avg ice slide.

This is a bit of a tease, but im excited.

Fair warning… the slideacoaster is still under construction and should not be used. High chance of dying.

In saying that though… I just got an awesome action shot flying through the ring of fire off the first jump!

Turning out better than i hoped… starts at alt 150, lost count of how many jumps and turns so far, and just got it all working through an underground cave system with a waterfall.

Still a fair bit to go before its safe for public use though, plan to go to mantle but want to make sure its fullproof before removing all the “dont try it or you will die” signs.

One more update for the night then ill shut up for a while…

Introducing, the forrest of dreams (aka gimmicky named portal hub).

Was being lazy clearing trees and liked the canopy, so turned them into floating tree gleam lanterns… pretty happy with the effect.