Bzerk Circus - The Dodgiest Theme Park in the Universe

TNT Proudly Presents…

Bzerk Circus - The Dodgiest Theme Park in the Universe

Be warned, this park is ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You will die.

A lot.

Even the air can kill you.

And we feed the mobs to keep them coming back in force.

‐---------------------------------------------------------

Featuring fully interactive rides such as…

The Mad Hopper

(Infinite portal powered hopping madness)

Oortian Pinball

(150 altitude multipad drop through the park floor into the spikey hole of DOOM!)

The Slideacoaster

(So what its not finished and its the same pic… im owning the dodginess)

The Tramp Hole

(Over 5000 tramps for random chaos, slides, and a tiny 240 altitude multi line jumping tower)

The Haunted House

(Totally cosy on the inside, i promise)
The Crazy Horse

(Not interactive, unless you’re weird)

It also has a fully stocked open air exchange market buying and selling 100s of items at some of the best prices within the park. Request baskets refilled daily!

Found exclusively via the TNT MEGAHUB.
(In the community builds section on the ground floor)

Dislaimer: TNT and its subsidiaries accept no responsibility for any damage to persons or property sustained in this poorly designed death trap.

12 Likes

Salt lick?

I still like our collective idea from before. Compacting rock salt to make blocks that attract wildstock, can be made to glow with gleam, and I forget what else

2 Likes

Oh man, that would be perfect. We dragged these guys in forcefully last night.

1 Like

You should implement my human pachinko idea
People drop in at the top and all the pegs are made of ice. Maybe have prizes at the bottom.

Google pachinko if you don’t know what it is, it’s pretty fun

2 Likes

Wanna build it? Theres plenty of space. I announced this a little earlier than i probably should have so still lots to do, but im excited to see it get used.

If not im happy to steal your idea. Haha

U can steal it, I’m busy slowly working on university roads haha

1 Like

Haha, thats fair. Ill find a way to give you a shout out.

Slidercoaster is up next though. Anyone who saw the original Bzerk Circus on Xa Frant will know the epicness that is coming

1 Like

Just recoined with over half a million c in request baskets buying every base mat. Come make some fat stacks!

I honestly died on my first visit.

1 Like

Thats what we like to hear!

These rides are not for the faint of heart, and usually take a death or two before you work out how to land them

I love this so much Uniek, you did an awesome job!

1 Like
???

10 chars

Still lots more to come! And have plans for some community events, but theres a lot of community events happening at the moment so that’ll come in a few weeks.

And poorly designed death traps is a gimmick, they’re actually carefully designed fun traps, with a few death traps thrown in to keep it interesting!

Dont be mad lunai, we can both make rollercoasters. Only thing better than a themepark, is two theme parks!

2 Likes

The Mad Hopper has been revamped, now with 23% more madness!

The record so far is 32 laps hopping from the top tower into the bottom. My personal best is 5.

Work on the slideacoaster has also began, and ive seen one brave soul actually make it so far (on the bit thats built) so it seems to be going quite well. Cant wait to share this one with you all when its finished!

D: but I was Playing with The Crazy Horse the most

2 Likes

So. Much. Death.

2 Likes

I think you spelt “fun” wrong! :wink:

1 Like

It is undoubtedly tons of fun, they were glorious deaths.

2 Likes

I visited here for the first time the other day :slight_smile: so much to do! I’ll definitely be back

2 Likes

Glad people are enjoying it! Great inspiration to finish up more rides!