Call me crazy

Wow that’s first idea on this forum that makes sense who loves changing blocks :+1:

No worries on the swearing, I have pretty thick skin…not like callused, rough, weathered skin or anything…and not wrinkled either…yet… but…well it’s actually pretty decent thick skin. Anyway :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t have a solid answer for your gleam troubles sorry!! That’s an ambitious build I’m assuming, especially if the colors are uncommon. Hopefully you get them at some point, then post your location! I’m curious now.

1 Like

It was more or less just intended as a bad joke because there is no way to get the amounts I need in-game presently. :v:t2:

Figured as much all good I was responding to be weird haha

2k is nothing… you should talk to @Gondor he can tell you allll about the tedious chore.

What?
He asked for it.

No but seriously, yay for a Type-Change machine. We need that for realz. :smiley:

3 Likes

There has always been a tension between those that think the grind is too much and those that like the grind and may or may not even want more. I do find it interesting that there is some assumption on the part of the players that like the level of grind that the other players want it eliminated entirely. Personally, I think the grind needs to be less but not eliminated. I do think it may be very interesting for the players that do like the level of grind when the creative mode is introduced and players can play together in creative universes with multiple planets. It will be interesting to see at that point how many players migrate the bulk of their play time away from the public universe and if this stimulates growth in player count as players from Minecraft that are used to a creative mode decide maybe boundless is now worth playing.

3 Likes

I hear your there. I have a fiance who has two children which we are both constantly doing things with. A full time job that is physically draining. Working out, my other hobbies which include time consuming art (which Boundless is winning over lately haha) and then family and friends socializing and so on. I get it, it takes time and it’s not always there. But I still maintain that even though things can be tough, repetitive, frustrating, insane to chisel large amounts of blocks…it’s all part of the game. I feel it’s what makes this game what it is. I also have to take time and eventually chisel as many blocks as possible in my build, I look forward to it…except when I hit one wrong and have to redo it haha.

3 Likes

@ginabean is right. I typically chisel change 5-10k white sed into meta every day for my palace project. Got over 100k white marble ready to be laid down xD

2 Likes

Please tell me you block change the refined rocks and not the natural rocks??

1 Like

Yes, I do have common sense.

1 Like

Same Here , have over 15k chiseled for my Pyramid when marble was Harder to do IT was a Sediment Stone ,and chiseled around 80k more for me and Others and this Work is really pain …

also you could buy spray paint of color u need and spray color on

Painting ist OK but Like my Pyramid who Has 15k of a colour???

1 Like

I block changed the natural why, should I do the refined instead…is this a duh moment or what lol.

Say you want to make 1 smartstack of marble.

1 masscraft of 50 marble uses 45 refined rocks, so you only need 810 refined rocks total for 900 marble.

288 stones turn into 50 refined rocks which means you need 4665.6 stones.

18 rocks turn into 50 stones which means you need 1680 (1679.616) rocks.

I rather block change 810 items than 1680…

1 Like

Thank you for explaining…ha ha I’m so crazy…

NcOInG tHE OlD sTUFF

Please give us the block changing machine…

1 Like

1 Like