Calling all Farmers

Looking to see if there is any interest in doing a sovereign farming world. I’ve expanded a good sized farm on Lasaina but was floating the idea of a farm world much like a farm coop of builds. Would be especially handy if one day they enable hiring farmers but until then a farm collective world is a start.
If your a farmer fan like me or want to learn let me know.

2 Likes

I do a lot of gathering and could provide seeds in exchange for some of the harvest if you want to make a collective farm, soverign or no.

1 Like

I haven’t done a whole lot of farming yet but a farm collective in general sounds like a good idea as Talon said.

1 Like

Our farm already is way to big. I couldn’t imagine a whole planet for farming. Planting 10k+ kindling in our farm is madness enough :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome responses yes I do like even starting real world. Perhaps a farmers guild of sorts, I’ll be redoing my shop with a farming showcase as others have done.
The planet idea is not so much an entire planet plotted for farms but rather a scattering of farms connected by roads much like irl.
And anyone keen to start even the smallest grow space I’d love to share my knowledge I’ve picked up.
Takes a village to raise a farm lol.
If anyone wants to check it out you can visit Borambil farm or Quirindi farm Take The Train from Gunnedah, TNT, Mullumbimby or DK Mall Tana.
And my character is Emo or Greenmo so say hi anytime :hugs:

1 Like