Calling all hunters!

as part of a great community and a great guild, its my duty to help others with hunts. now that the birthday event has rolled out, we need all of your strategies and ideas to help build a successful hunt where we can make the most out of this birthday event. after all, C. :o:. R. E. stands for cooperative :o:ortstone recovery experience. it might not be oortstone, but we gotta be cooperative.

2 Likes

Kill stuff; don’t die.

3 Likes

ive been test hunting just close ya eyes and shoot around
and you golden

were trying to do it as a group. is there any method you would suggest for doing that?

everbody hold magnet tools and shoot enemys with hats
i think they made it easy this time around so noobs can get some solo
when i was out hunting there where more with hat then without
maybe low level planet and run and shoot with lootsticks instead off meteors but def test a meteor you never know they give even more
also watch to the sky special party exoplanets coming probably full off party

ah. im trying to fiddle around with the spawns right now. they DO spawn from meteors, but the hats spawn better in groups. but thats just me and ive only done 5 solo meteors so far

I’d recommend just running around in a group on a low level planet and cause mob spawns. Was running around alder and my buddy got a bunch. I was using a gold sling! I felt like a new player all over again lol

Unless you definitely want meteors

i thought it was T3-7. huh

Nope gifts drop T1-8 in knowledge tab. Got all mine from alder.

Time for a hunt

I pulled over a SS of birthday gifts on both hunts I was on yesterday. Both hunts were on T3 worlds.
Brown Town hunt on Ceph
And GTG hunt on Glavo
If people just go out in groups, easy to come home with lots of presents