Can and I get a taxi and a friend?

I am on Vena V and it is a fairly lonely planet “only me”.

I’d like to warp to Solum, but haven’t gotten the knowledge or the resources to do so.

If someone would be kind enough to taxi me so I may begin to play with other players that be great!

I offer you my friendship in return! :slight_smile:

We can go on an adventure together, explore the worlds and build all kinds of things.

Are you still on?

When you get on you can find a warp shop at -2187.60, 65.60, 1734.41 head to Therka and I think it should have a warp shop to Solum.

1 Like

Yeah I am still online I am going to go to the coordinates you just listed, I’ll probably require some coin won’t I?

If so I’ll be able to make the trip it will simply take me awhile to farm the XP.

I am on vena v and I do not see you on the server.

I am having connections issues, so I cannot really log on at the moment, one more reason to get off the planet, my ping is 498ms.

No worries if I see you on Vena V I can give you a location marker for solum.

That would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

OneBit, you spend any time on Berlyn any more?

I am still on Vena V if you still need a ride.

I am on Boundless nearly every waking moment of the day and night, and I hardly see anyone on Vena V.

I still need that ticket out of here.

I’ll be online for the next 10 Hours on and off as of this post, off simply because I have a doctor’s appointment and personal duties to attend to.

Hope to see you online.

:slight_smile:

I am currently out of coins and cannot warp I am stuck on Berlyn.

Don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

This is exactly why I oppose coins being a medium of exchange for travel, they hinder the ability for people and friends to play together.

1 Like

I can come help you if you reimburse my coins man (1000) i’m based on therka but can warp to vena to give you some location markers or a warp back to therka

I have 900 coins, I’ll work on getting the 1000 coins.

I need to get from Vena V to Solum, I’ll reimburse you of your costs if it will get me where I need to go.

:slight_smile:

I’ve got a marker for solum but the warp cost to solum will cost you another 500 on the portal…