Can any of the devs please

hey I noticed some neglecting from the dev team.
i know the team is small and that you are all busy but it would be great if at least 1 spends a little more time on the forums
at least a daily check and to reply to unanswered questions
there’s a few unanswered support topics that require some attention.
we as community love to help out to answer the questions and try to solve the problems but a little more dev activity would be much appreciated,

we still love you

@james @Leahlemoncakes

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw james reply to a topic just a day ago, it was also just the weekend. Sure their working on update test to push also. All while trying to squeeze in the time to sleep, eat and take a number 2 lol. While living a life outside of a computer screen.

All the while a bunch of people nagging and speculating the the game is dead and they are leaving the boundless community to die for another game and shutting down the servers.

I’d want to stay away from the forums for a bit myself if I had to deal with all that negativity.

Sure they will be responding soon to support topics now that the work week has started.

10 Likes

Yea I didn’t think they ever answered support topics on a Saturday or Sunday unless it’s affecting everyone

1 Like

Orrrrr you could always just put a sticky thread up with a brief overview to say we are indeed merged/not owned/moving away from bl for a while/actively developing it still.

Hell pretty much anything than letting minds run wild and go hunting for info on devs twitter feeds

3 Likes

Yeah tbh I agree this is on the devs at this point. Just tell us what’s up.

3 Likes

Indeed. There’s been a few around for 4 or 5 days though

This was already responded to, yet people keep stating they have left us high and dry. How is all the doom and gloom talk help anyone? Many development teams work on other projects, this isn’t something new.

9 Likes

This missed a few massive details tho. Independent maybe, but taking a chunk of the dev staff with it…including james

Edit: my main issue with it is that it may be independent of boundless, not taking over it etc but it leads to a lot of reading between the lines. If the owner, leah and quite a few others are 'working independently of boundless ’ does that mean we just have 2 devs doing something here, is it temporary, will they be allowed to work on bg3 and bl. Or, is it the sign of a shift away from the game because it isn’t profitable as a business

those are just rumors it is annoying but i try to stay out of that mostly .
but i love your support towards the team though

you don’t see me complain?
you don’t see me ask for updates?

that’s because myself i don’t care about it
but i do care about the community in whole and each individual person with thoughts
just because i don’t care about doesn’t mean its not a problem.

and I’m on the forums daily and i see just some support questions that needs answering.
and yeah its not really our job as community to give out support and to solve the problems that are at the support section. but we do so because we are part of it and feel responsible at some point
and of course we are a close community that like to help one another

5 Likes

And I get that. Didn’t want to turn your thread into a rage fest either. Just tired of seeing people with their torches and pitch forks running towards the devs because maybe they are trying to make something and do something they are passionate about.

Off topic I’m trying to find a topic that showed someone saying blocks in your beacon cant be destroyed by bombs and the blocks get returned to you instead of destroyed, anyone know the topic I’m speaking of?

Want to advise of that thread that apparently it doesn’t work for all blocks.

1 Like

correct but a week is 7 days and and don’t get me wrong matey but, if there’s a delay at least UPDATE the community thats there is a slight delay

2 Likes

i hope everyone is responsible enough to try and stay calm and don’t make this thread into a warzone haha

about that topic, i have seen in but cannot remember where it was

2 Likes

I feel bad for anyone that has a 7 day work week, been there and won’t do it again. Any who, I’m out before I see a bunch of rage replies. Have fun

2 Likes

Asking about twitter posts, larian announcements etc isn’t really nagging. It’s concerns. A lot of us who aren’t playing aren’t abandoning the game as such, we just don’t have rose tinted goggles on.

Boundless takes a LONG time to progress and if you took a break, then know it’d take weeks to rebuild or fulfil that build that inspired you to come back - why do it if there’s a very real chance it might be gone.

Or, If your waiting to come back and seen literally no changes in 6mth + to content you would hold out.

Most of us who aren’t playing wish the game to continue and succeed - hell we still fuel our beacons

2 Likes

My coils, machines and marble didn’t find this to be true :confused:

I thought anything plotted didn’t go boom. It seems it did. Expensive lesson, but at least darthpain got a huge laugh out of it

I think he could have just said “people are still working on boundless and it isn’t shutting down”

5 Likes

Pretty funny. I see no rage fest… questions isn’t chasing Devs with pitchfolks…it’s almost like saying don’t have freedom to think…I love this game. It is the best game still…I would love a little more attention to the game and players…I think that’s all everyone wants. No one is hating…just asking questions. Is that a bad thing?

4 Likes

Just got an update. Not a great deal of details on timing, but that’s pretty standard. Hopefully it’s reasonably soon

Ooh ooh I know why they can’t disable all the likes they get so so so James-chan and leah-chan private Msg now they just forget to close topic maybe Boop

We need to have this for boundless

1 Like