Can I buy a game for someone else and have it count towards an upgrade?

eh no matter, it’s mostly cosmetic stuff which isn’t my style of game-play anyway, so I see no reason to pay to increase it other than to get people the game. So at the very least it will be worth it when it’s got a set release date so I can buy people the game through that method and pick up the perks along the way rather than doing it now and assume this game will come out of alpha which some games never do and get burned again.

It’s worth it to support the devs. Especially with how much you play it.

2 Likes

Supporting the developers and the community by adding to the available resources that we can pull from to create a better game. Every penny counts, and every supporter makes a difference. The developers making this game are doing it because they have a passion for it, because they truly love this game. I have no qualms about upgrading my package if only to provide them recognition for the hard work that they do.

1 Like

No you don’t.

2 Likes

I am at 800 hours… That’s like .15 cents per hour :joy:

2 Likes

Im just happy my friend has a copy so when he gets bored of MC AGAIN he has something new to look into. He was hug into subnautica and still is so i dont thinkk the resets will bug him too much since that happened occasionally with sub too

1 Like

I’d rather write some code to mimic the monkey ball effects so we can craft and drive the monkey ball in game and make monkey ball courses for fun. :stuck_out_tongue: I also know it’s to support the devs, but It’s not financially economical for me to throw money at something without something I find valuable as guaranteed in return. Alpha keys per tier or something. If I hit the 400+ hour mark then I will be more than happy to give more money because I got my money’s worth.

I agree with that, but until I hit my 400 hour mark, I need to hold off. I do see these dev’s LOVE the game as the 4 years they have been working on it, it’s only gotten better in every aspect which is impressive. They have no fear redoing something they see is just not good.

I’d easily double my current package at that hour. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some package will give you an extra instant key you can use right now, You should look at it if you are interested.

Yea but it’s 250 dollars. :confused: If it was at each tier id be down to do it.

You have to pay the difference form what you have already paid. Just giving the info.

1 Like