Can not warp to new creative planet

Hi, today I have purchased a 2nd creative planet to test a better location and about 1 hour ago , I did see a message in the sanctum, that Yalo I is ready to be used. I can also see it looking up into the sky. But when I use the right portal and select Yalo I, the portal hums shortly, burps and stops again, no message, no connect. I jumped around to several planets and finally could locate Yalo I orbiting Gloviathosa (1 blinksec) but from no place I could go to the sanctum and activate the portal. I checked that portal skill is epic, blink distance is max, nothinh. I tried to use a totem with augment, could save a location, but this also is not usable. Something is wrong but what?

Is the problem similar to the following forum topics?

Hi, I have solved it (cause at my side: I use the Boundless Proxy to gather planet color data and this got in conflict with a new planet). Just started the client without the proxy and everything was OK!

Btw: has anyone found a Region on a planet with a name like “Werfeldersenhofferbeaultientzori Undae”. I was not able to even rename a beacon in this region to this name !!!

Fantastic game and really good working software!