Can someone explain the market prices to me

I wish i can make 100k an hour…

It is easy to make 100k an hour.

You can join a public hunt and sell all the oort and creature drops, 100k+ per hour.

You can invest in a few speed hammers, strength brews and persisting pies and head to most t5 or t6 planets and sell your fossils, ores, gems and coal.

Surface gather beans whilst killing roadrunners and hoppers on Besevrona.

You can buy a topaz axe and some health regen brews and stay under water gathering lamella.

Spicy Bean gathering on a low level planet desert with a simple silver axe.

There’s many more ways too, that’s just a quick few.

2 Likes

ive been doing beans but I dont think i reach 100k an hour
(edit) might be doing it wrong though because I hit everything in sight instead of just bean giving plants

the most ive done is maybe 25k for half hour when it was raining meteors on me for some odd reason.
solo hunting.

1 Like

Are you gathering on permanent or exos?

permanent, i havent been to an exo

1 Like

You should try exos, I usually get my stuff there and I also take everything I see. Since exos are smaller and sometimes spawn with more resources you will find more dense areas to farm

1 Like

but its a race right? nothing regens?
I havent looked into exo much at all thats why i havent been.
also I dont have max atmosphere protection is another reason.

oh and for group hunts ive been meaning to join the beginner friendly one but I tried a 4 man and i was lagging… eek

This is a statement that its usually blown out of proportion, yes resourses don’t regen but the race thing is just nonsense in my experience.

For example, right now the chill exo still has tons of sapphire for anyone to grab, same with glowcaps and other plants.

Most people don’t visit exos for thinking that “everything is gone by now” and then exos just go away with a lot of stuff on them.

5 Likes

oooh… didnt know, thanks for letting me know ^^

1 Like

Yea I agree exo gathering is more profitable than gathering on perm world’s. Also to make gathering most profitable you want to max out your luck attribute and the attribute that gives you points in all attributes (for even more luck) and the gathering epic. This combined with a high damage, single shot axe will do the trick.

Also a side note, I definitely don’t craft for profit. I literally made over 16000 stale cerulean glass panes for the market and probably lost a good 40k fulfilling the order but did it to contribute to the community and watch my work be implemented in someone elses build

1 Like

There hasn’t been a formal investigation, but I believe many of the products for sale at seemingly great prices are produced in Oortian sweatshops.

Ever looked for a shop only to find it’s way underground, and there doesn’t appear to be a way in… pretty much irrefutable proof right there!

4 Likes

Ye worst is @georgegroeg and his clone factory

1 Like

Heaven forfend someone should want to find a reason to keep playing.

1 Like

I work full-time already. I play the game for fun. The prices I sell at aren’t based on reality, because this is a game.

1 Like

Open invitation for anybody who wants to sell things for crazy low prices to open a shop at DKMall :blush:

2 Likes

What’s this about my clone factory? Lol. You need to finish the Reapers trials before you summon me. :joy:

As far as the economy. I was once selling teaching pies at a loss. I raised my price. And never sold another pie. Now I just make them for myself.

5 Likes

and for the crafting xp along the way which turns into plots.

yes you can :slight_smile:
if you gather a lot of the mats yourself then still possible to make a tidy profit (at volume) especially with processing and selling the additional drops associated with that initial gathering.

1 Like

There’s a very large amount of supply but almost no demand (The only major source of income is selling things). This means to get coin from sales, you have to undersell other people. You might sell an item for less because you mined it yourself.

Remember the goal is to get more money per time period, not more money per investment. If it takes you 2 weeks to get a 20% higher sell price, when you could be selling every day for 20% less, then you make more money selling lower because you’ll always have stock.

Obviously there’s a balance to this. If you’re the lowest price then you get bought out and can’t maintain stock so you get less visitors (people usually buy things in bulk, as getting a couple of most items is pretty simple).

1 Like

I run a store The Sanguine Raven and i like to keep my prices on the lower side. I collect most of my own materials to help keep the cost down

1 Like

is it even worth making it yourself?

might as well buy the ones people are selling at a loss, no?
cheaper, less time, but no exp.

aaand you help lower supply :slight_smile:

unless you just want to bake of course… which is understandable

1 Like