Can someone open a hunt for me or at least get the token?

i want to open a hunt for cephonex merika and try prem hunt day on bevsrenova. Can someone please open it to me? my char is lunai and i have a settlement on maryx named port prisma. acessable by sasquatchville metro and i have portal token req basket

2 Likes

Hi LunaiHunter and welcome to the forum!

For clarification, did you mean open a portal or start a hunt where you can kill mobs?

To hunt you should be able to use other people’s portals. Sasquatch leads a great hunt, luckily for you! Message anyone in Sasquatch and I’m sure they’ll be happy to help get you on a hunt ASAP!

We have been working to hunt daily at 9am EST, during the week. The Naughty Nomads meet at the Fireborn Nomads Hunt Lodge. We have some new platforms on Xa Frant that are working great for Oort! They are also great for newer players who are just beginning to hunt. Everyone is welcome.

1 Like

i mean start a hunt of my own. im trying to make a small city. it’ll try making maryx a planet with multiple cities like alder! I’m looking for merika platforms and maybe bevsrenova for the saturday hunt.

God dang banana i hate those platforms.
:japanese_goblin:
Not my cup of tea

4 Likes

About time it wasn’t just me saying that

1 Like

Ive said it multiple times… circapous is prolly worst one what comes to platforms.

2 Likes

Yeah they aren’t much to look at, those platforms. Sigh these young folk with all their newfangled fancy technologies and widgets don’t know how good they have it why when I was your age I used to have to walk uphill in the snow both ways and let me tell you we liked it

3 Likes