Can’t use reclaim storage

Yeah I aimed this at you geeze cmon man! Look I know you got issues with me so maybe just do like I do with you and let you post and not interact with your posts. I mean is it so hard to just move along.This was a hypothetical.

1 Like

A new person isnt gonna know what HE HAS to do only what he WANTS to do. When he realizes hes not so boundless he will be looking for the door.

1 Like

That makes no sense at all to me. . they are limited by plots and placement constraints now. . so the fact that they cannot arrange the plots anyway they want is the issue? Same as they cannot surround other players with their plots or have them count towards their prestige if the plots are read by the system as roads or plot if a player has beacon reservations turned on? They are already having to deal with constraints so I am not clear on why this constraint in and of itself will cause players to leave.

1 Like

Yeah like we don’t already have mesh limits or other people preventing you from expanding.

And the bridging system that causes road plots

This already happens a lot because we don’t have a good tutorial in-game and most other things don’t have clear explanation.

All we need is a better tutorial

2 Likes

Exactly thats my point and every update ppl have to adjust accordingly and that gets old. Pretty soon it will be you can only plot X amount of plots. I mean wheres it end? or does it?

Look this isnt alpha the game was released the trailers are out there the name is “boundless” but it clearly has boundries now. We can agree to disagree thats fine I understand your point and ty for being civil. much appreciated.

1 Like

i came here to order pizza, am i at the right address?

3 Likes

I just originally wanted my stuff outta the clearly broke Reclaim is all. I get sucked in to easily I guess lol

1 Like

You would have to stay within new standards for anything going forward

1 Like

:+1::100:

They are making some fundamental changes to this game, that they’ve deemed necessary to progress. I don’t think it’s fair that it weighs more heavily on some players and doesn’t seem to effect some at all, but that’s the way it goes.

Since new players are “new”, they won’t have any knowledge of how the plotting system used to work. They are probably the least likely to have issues with the plotting system since it prevents them from creating those issues that we’re having to work around.

I did ask if it were a possibility for huge changes like this be applied to new planets only, but like @Kal-El mentioned, that would probably require running two different plotting systems & cause more confusion.

Hopefully any issues with the new reclaim system can be ironed out quickly - I think it may be a matter of making sure we use the right alt/char to reclaim/retrieve your items or you can’t start another reclaim for 24 hours? I’m sure they can make an adjustment, if needed.

1 Like

I ran in to a bug twice yesterday using the reclaim storage. Both times while I was scrolling quickly through the items the reclaim storage got stuck and said ‘reclaim loading’. I submitted both in game reports the first time it happened.

Changing world servers did not correct the issue, but reloading my game did correct it the first time. I had to quit playing so I did not restart after the second occurance.

Was the reclaim message appearing when you were scrolling through a certain point, or does it vary?

It didn’t stop working at the same items iirc. I had also moved a lot out when it happened the second time.

Is any other information that you can provide? For example:

• Types of blocks to reclaim
  • Quantity of blocks
  • World reclaiming on
  • Guilds / faction previously associated

And any else you can think of.

• Types of blocks to reclaim-nearly all block and item types. It was my main beacon previously.
  • Quantity of blocks-probably over a million items in total.
  • World reclaiming on- reclaiming on Seganiakai.
  • Guilds / faction previously associated-previously associated with guild Yabo on Grovidias Te.

@vdragon I’m now having this issue too. Havent deleted or reclaimed anything for at least 3 or 4 days but as you can see I cant reclaim this one

The text is just wrong here @StephFawcett. It should say more like ‘a beacon cannot be reclaimed until at least 2 hours old’

1 Like

Were you reclaiming a very large settlement?

Taking a look into the writing here to make it clearer.