Can the devs expand the draw distance?

I’d like a wider max FoV.

1 Like

360 ftw

2 Likes
5 Likes

What’s a normal field of view? Whenever I touch that it makes my brain break.

@Goblinounours love the link, best laugh in a while.

I love how they used the interestelar soundtrack lol

1 Like

it is at least in part is dependent on your connection as the game can’t display what it doesn’t know about (hasn’t downloaded yet) Ran into this issue when forcing the game to render more than is possible with normal settings. I also found that it greatly diminished performance for not a whole lot of gain =/

Edit:

3 Likes

i think we as pc players got nothing to complain about compared to ps4 players that draw distance is just awful its that my ps4 acc is my alternative account but if i had ps4 only i would get annoyed or not even get boundless for it

3 Likes

This stuff… i love it haha… this is me after my daily routine of (1 teaching pie + 1 speed brew + run up stairs).

I’ve been playing around with the settings lately too, trying to get a better FoV and more details. (i9 w a RTX2080 w all settings on max/ultimate in-game too) and I still see low poly looking blocks on some builds. Also wouldn’t mind if support for Nvidia Ansel could be added, in the future.

It would affect data being pulled down … so that might be why it has been limited like that as well.

In any case, my friend tried what @Jiivita indicated and he got this :

But for some reason, after being in idle for a few minutes, the FoV setting got back to the minimum on its own :

I’ve done it!

I’ve unlocked the ninth chevron!

I CAN SEE INFINITY! I HEAR THE COLORS AND SMELL THE HORIZON! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS AN HOLOGRAM!

8 Likes

Welcome to the matrix…

Same thing I did a bit back. Everything so perfect now right.

Dang, you got me. I tried finding that setting

Im jealous… this is breathtaking :pleading_face:

1 Like

I would love to increase my draw distance. Hope they allow it soon

If you’re on PC you can do it with mods and settings
If you’re PS4 sorry the devs won’t let us have settings even
#pcmasterrace

Every. Single. Time. Someone mentions that (me included), I can hear the laugh.

1 Like

Even if they allowed it on ps4 can you imagine the fps :smiley:

1 Like