Can we eventually sell items by mail..?

Some games have this awesome feature where you can mail items or sell items by mail as a Cash on Delivery (returns to you in a couple days if they don’t pay). This could fit nicely into the Boundless universe!

3 Likes

This is something I’ve wanted ever since I discovered Mailboxes were a thing. It’d definitely bring more utility to how Mailboxes work.

Hell, what if mailboxes allowed you to make orders of X item for Y coin?

2 Likes

Yep, COD is a useful feature in ESO… though, I’d like to be able send stuff through mail just as gifts, even if we couldn’t have that. :slight_smile: Just randomly drop things on friends or in the mailboxes of places I visit. Or if somebody needs something I can give them, easier than setting out a free plinth (and hoping it doesn’t get found!) or meeting up.

2 Likes

It would be cool if in addition to request baskets you could pick up contracts. That way you don’t see a basket, “Buying beans @50c each. 200,000c left.”

So off you go slaying bean plants… for six hours… only to find, “Buying beans @50c each. 0c left.”

2 Likes

… Though, on thinking on it (and you may have intended this anyways) I suppose it would have to be ONLY through the mailboxes that you could do this. Not do through regular PM. Otherwise I could be all like, “Hey Janna! Hold this for me will ya? On an exo and my inventory is full here…” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yup, Mailbox A and Mailbox B. Could send it via mail to deliver in person for an added fee maybe.

1 Like