Can we just say thank you

Thank You Cheetos Crunchy

4 Likes

Thank you, any time I’m able to help one of you it really does give me a huge and much-needed boost - as does wonderful feedback like this, really can’t say how much I appreciate it and what it means to me! :smiley:

My own thank you too to so many who have helped make the game the special place it is for me as well - who create useful things, contribute of their own time and resources to help others out (portal networks, resource tools, atlases, assisting the community in general), and also those who have been true friends to me as well, given me more comfort than I can say… so many and scared I’ll leave someone out so won’t list, but can’t not give a particular shout-out to @georgegroeg for complete awesomeness, outstanding talent and contributions, and always making me laugh and smile. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

thank you @cupsofcoffee and occasionally @chocolate :+1:

5 Likes

Imma monster (energy) but thank you :grin:.
Also to all I don’t mention… Thank you…

1 Like

Awe thanks. @bucfanpaka. You’re awesome. Also I’m glad someone enjoys my horrible memes and sense of humour. :rofl: Boundless wouldn’t be the same without you. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

you can always use this as well:

2 Likes

Thank you to @DragonTamer and all the dragons team to give me a reason to complete one project!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! :grin: Gives me a lot of comfort to find someone with a sense of humor like my own… :smiling_imp: :joy: Folks like you make me SO glad I found Boundless, you all have given me so many smiles through rough life times! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I had enough space to thank everyone that has helped me. Just to shout a few more recent helpful people … @bucfanpaka @KArios @Larky @Soju-VB @DJDancecraft @MrNiX @noniethepup @Bethlehem as I said I coukd go on forever … this community is awesome … everyone!

6 Likes

I would also like to thank @georgegroeg! I don’t think he knows it, but he showed up at a time when I wasn’t sure if i would continue in boundless. He went out of his way to see if I needed anything, came to visit my builds and Made me feel like a part of his guild! Small things but huge impact! Don’t ever stop doing what you do George, you really are very kind and generous and it goes a long way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ha. I’m not sure what I did to deserve all this love today. But thank you so much. It’s definitely making this raging hangover I’ve got feel not so bad. Hahahaha. And honestly I’m so happy to have you in the guild and to call you a friend. Cheers my fellow Canadian. :beers:

4 Likes

You deserve all the :two_hearts:s :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:!

3 Likes

Absolutely agree! All of those guys are awesome :smiley:

:heart::heart: we do what we can :heart::heart:

1 Like

Always my pleasure to help =)

1 Like

@GravityThatBinds has been a nice person to hang with

1 Like

Thanks for the beginners help! Would’ve been lost without ya

“Get it yourself” says @ellyphant

2 Likes

Elly would never say that - she’s a kind soul