Can we stop the necroing?

:tada::confetti_ball::partying_face:

Hahaha

Stay far away from ESO…trust me on that one. Finally ended my ESO+ subscription the other day, that I’ve had for 3 years straight…I’m not paying for a broken game where the devs :poop: on the player base. It’s sad really, That was my favorite MMORPG too up until their last update. Sigh.

In the spirit of the incoming update…:fu: You ZO$

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll admit that as much as I like the game, writing, and gameplay itself, some of the practices they use like true loot boxes turn me off bigtime. Once spent more on a house in that game than I paid for the game itself - WHAT was I thinking? :flushed:

… That’s part of why I get riled up when I see reviews bashing Boundless on that front - the microtransactions are done completely RIGHT here, not intrusive, not needed at all, and gift-wrapping is NOT a loot box!

And I can build my own houses in Boundless. :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I really wish to do this with goats during a meteor… resurrect them to fight for me while I afk and watch alittle goat on goat battle will really get my hunting interests going. Probably also side betting on goat fights as well in a secret underground goat ring. Perhaps I would enter the economy and make millions on the illegal goat trade.

4 Likes

The source of the necro problem we’ve been having. . .

6 Likes

Hmm can’t say I agree with that. Only thing that’s changed for me is no going to the movies on Fridays. I still have to leave the house and go to work like normal. So for me nothing’s really changed.

2 Likes

I just added the 500th like to this post. I should get a badge

10 Likes

I’m happy for you, but um, what is that a response to?

1 Like

Probably your post about how we’re all feeling a little cooped up and stir crazy. Though, I’m sure many of you feel that way. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The thread he linked is part of his comment. So I was replying to his comment

Ah ok
Yeah I’m super happy for you and not maliciously jealous or anything :pleading_face::innocent::lying_face:
There’s no whistling emoji?!

P.s. TIL Shari Lewis was a total babe back in the 60’s

2 Likes

Doggo is here to bring back this post once more because he is evil.

5 Likes

IMG_1396

6 Likes

4 Likes

scribbled angry eyebrows onto the dog? o-o

1 Like

@Cuetzpalomitl’s dog looks like sniffles

Also @Cuetzpalomitl I stalked your IG you’re really good!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Me raising this thread again

Ty I’ve been practicing a lot.
Well maybe not a lot this year :laughing:

3 Likes

^ Me wanting to contribute but not knowing what to say

My man, Cuetz.

:joy:

3 Likes