OFFICIAL #blamejeff thread - get out your aggression here

We’re all feeling a little cooped up and stir crazy. So, I present the official #blamejeff thread!

Mad about something in boundless? Come talk about it here and feel free to #blamejeff as it is all his fault

@Jeffrotheswell

7 Likes

I’ll start it off.

I feel like the death penalty in this game is too harsh. I fell the other day and I’m still upset about the XP I lost.

I don’t have any evidence to prove it, but I know for a Fact™ that @jeffrotheswell is to blame. Not only did he tell James to put a death penalty in the game, but I saw out of the corner of my eye that he pushed me! That’s right, @jeffrotheswell gave me a little push and shoved me to my death. :frowning: The lamestream media says it isn’t true, but we all know they are liars.

10 Likes

I blame @Jeffrotheswell for the fact that I am NOT a doctor, lawyer, or brain surgeon… or astronaut. All the time that I spent playing this game… I could have invented teleportation or something.

Sure sounds like it’s his fault we cant teleport IRL… thx jeff =(

8 Likes

Might not be the best idea to tag him in every post…

8 Likes

I blame jeff for not being able to tag him in every post… sure woulda been nice

8 Likes

I blame Jeff for making me and Crete tag him in posts.

5 Likes

I blame Jeff for making @Stretchious think of suggesting that we shouldn’t keep tagging him

6 Likes

I just learned that season 2 of “What we do in the shadows” started five weeks ago and I didn’t know! I blame Jeff @wakeNbake

5 Likes

Responsible for order 66 Jeff is.

For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy. Until Jeff.

5 Likes

I blame all of you for moking little jeffie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I was dissapointed with that show 5 minutes into episode 1 and gave up there.

And I’m glad i now know to blame Jeff for that dissapointment! :rofl:

5 Likes

Gleambow events don’t happen year-round because of Jeff.

9 Likes

I just spent the last 20 minuets looking for a clip of flag from the stand saying “pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name” and I can’t even find one!
I blame @AmandaPan … . . … but it’s probably my fault :pensive:

7 Likes

I blame Jeff for his being thick-skinned and unbothered by our attempts to pin everything on him.

I blame Jeff for being a regular, friendly presence in-game and on the forums.

I blame Jeff for being a model citizen and having nothing to do with the drama, bugs, and features we complain about.

he makes the perfect scapegoat! #blameJeff for #blameJeff

9 Likes

Guess I’ll blame Jeff for me not understanding this meme.

5 Likes

B15D52EC-B02D-4701-8E0D-33D6A8934BCF

@Cuetzpalomitl

2 Likes

I blame Jeff for impact damage.

5 Likes

Jeff, my kids are bored because of you.

4 Likes

One upon a time there was this lovely mountain. No mountain in boundless could match it’s beauty. It was the origin of all good things.
Then one night a group of vandals struck and destroyed this lovely place.
The only evidence left behind was this sign.
Ever since it has become customary to #blamejeff for all your woes.

blame%20jeff

I am actually quite disappointed in myself for ruining your chances to invent teleportation. I could really use that sort of technology right now!

19 Likes

My wife really likes this thread! I just got blamed for last night’s dirty dishes still being out. … . We might have to stop :joy:

22 Likes