Cannot redeem my sovereign world fuel key

Hi,
like said in the title, i cannot redeem my code. My sov world is locked now, and i am in a hurry to save it from beeing deleted.
If i want to redeem the key, the button to activate it is grey and i cannot click it.

The order number is #5952.

Would be great to receive help soon!

1 Like

I hope you get some resolution but iirc sov worlds aren’t deleted for 2 weeks after they are locked if that helps ease any stress.

I’ll tag a few of the devs in this for you - @james @Leahlemoncakes

1 Like

How long have you had the planet?

@majorvex
I bought it on the 19th June and refilled it later for 30 days. When i want to go to the world, there is a note that it´s locked. But i bought a world fuel and cannot redeem it in the shop as explained…

It is the world Sulvahns (or Sulvahn).

It´s a little bit odd, because i bought it on the 19th, and yesterday, the 19th it was locked. Must have been a thing of hours i think.

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t fairly new. James should be able to get you squared around when he logs on :+1:

1 Like

Does he need the order number of the new fuel? It´s possible that I won´t be here the next view hours.

I just write it down here:
World: Sulvahns / Europe
Order number of fuel: #5952

2 Likes

Stupid question, but are you sure you actually bought a world fuel, and not a world? It should say xxx world fuel right after the key in the email. Did you try to redeem it out of the sanctum? Also the game should tell you details about the key when you enter it into the redeem tab.

Oh damn… you are right.
I bought another world…
Any chance to give it back? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pm @james Think he can fix it for You,

1 Like

James or someone in the team will make the change when he logs in, this has happened multiple times

I already bought a fuel. Maybe he can change the world into fuel then?

1 Like

He has helped me with this same issue.