Can't buy cubits

I’m not able to purchase cubits;

I have money in my steam wallet, and I’m able to purchase gleam club, apparently, but I’m not able to purchase cubits over five dollars. I was aiming to get more but it says the checkout fails. I’d like to be able to get more cubits for more plots. Help?

Edit: Found out that both gleam club and cubit purchasing is limited to the five dollar mark. I can’t go over that.

There is nothing in the game with this restriction.

Is there maybe a Steam option for limiting payment sizes?

What region and currency are you attempting to purchase with?

I’m able to buy items on steam just fine; I just got an art program on there.
I’ve checked about the limiting, though, and people normally say that it only lasts a few hours, but it’s been a day.

I’m in the US trying to pay via Steam wallet. I’m only not sure if Steam has a limit to specific games or not. Might need to weight a couple of more days.

Had a similar, yet possibly quite different problem.
I haven’t been able to purchase cubits until I found out one needs to check a box in a Steam menu:

Steam -> Settings -> In-Game -> Check the box which says " Enable Steam Overlay while in-game"

I don’t believe it is the same thing with you. But I wanted to write it down just in case s.o. is facing the same.

2 Likes

It’s check marked! I’ve connected steam for further help and I just received a message to confirm some information from them, so it’s likely on their end.
I was just confused because I would still get the steam pop up for, like, 5 dollars, but nothing from steam after that. So, I wasn’t sure which end it was on since Boundless was the one telling me, “Checkout Failed.”

1 Like