Can't connect to Solum

Canfooy and I cannot connect to Solum but others can? We both share a beacon. I spammed a crafting table with a few hundred blocks which crashed my game. Ever since neither of us can log in to the world. Any idea how to resolve it?

Every time we try to warp it just shows a wall.

1 Like

Have you placed a beacon on Solum at all? Or do you have any saved locations in your inventory? I’m just wondering if you can try opening the other warp to a different location…

The server is broken. The large crafting queue you setup is crashing the game server. You’ll not be able to connect until it’s fixed.

1 Like

I’m soooo sorry about that :sweat_smile: What should I keep the crafting limit at?

Possible location of the crash: 1405, 103, 1879
I have other saves away from it.

I didn’t read about the warps yet so I’m not sure how.

No no - it’s a bug in the game. It needs fixing. You shouldn’t be able to do anything within the game that crashes the client or server.

Well I hope I helped in some weird way XD. I guess our beacon is currently like the Bermuda Triangle.

2 Likes

It seems to be down for me as well right now. I’m currently having the same issue of stuck in the initial spawn area unable to connect to the world. Any updates on when this will be back online?

If it does not come right back on its own after just a few moments, it will require a manual reset by the devs when they get back to the office on Monday.

1 Like

It might not be until Tuesday, I think Monday is Bank holiday.

Monday is indeed a bank holiday. Solumn is online though, a lot of people seem to be having the connection issue so there is probably a common unidentified reason whether it be the client / server / or network route.

How is the game working for you now?

I was on it last night playing for about 3 hours no problems.

1 Like

Hacker on the game maby

Hey thanks for being quick with the update. The connection appears to be back to normal. I get a few double shots with the slingbow when the connection goes a bit laggy but no more crashing from the crafting tables.

I may have found another glitch involving the storage blocks. I was putting them in a long row across a wall but I seem to have reached a limit on how many I can place next to each other? Is that meant to be there or is it a glitch?