Can't see elemental worlds in the sky?

Are the elemental worlds supposed to be present yet? I can’t see any blast, chill, toxic etc. worlds in the night sky (I’m on a temperate world, though I couldn’t see any from a rugged world either).

There definitely are some, idk why you can see them

I saw a turbulent corrosive world as a tiny purple star.
They are out there, just very far away.

myself @Dulki and @bunky8604 deffinately found an atmospheric/elemental because the atmoshere killed us at least 10 times each while we were trying to warp off lol

1 Like

Warning noted. Do not approach without the atmospheric protection skills then?

1 Like

and trust me (or @Dulki who tested) atmospheric skill level 2 and he had at least 20>30 mins survival :wink: )

Is it some sort of visible debuff that kills you after a set time, or something?

its exact same as air bar i thought it was a bug when we first landed wait… why am i drwoning??? (dulki replies) What? im not… (me)) IM DEAD??? WTF!!! took us five deaths just to realise lol

1 Like

Which atmosphere skills do you need for each planet? Do you know?

It explains in each atmosphere protection skill tooltip

2 Likes

tjhey should be in the atmosppheric list says something about XX extends time XX @Dulki was the one who tested the skill… maybe he could better answer (why i @ him here) but as for me… 0230… GN and HF

world we were on had purple color when we were as nubs

Finata? The temperate EU world.

no thats a safe one it was the one a warp out from there i think (500 coin warp)

or maybe 2 warps away from there?

temperate is the level 2 iirc

But it doesn’t; it explains which atmospheres the skill protects against, but I don’t know how to tell what atmosphere the planet actually has. For example: “Inhospitable Coal World.” Is it blast? Burn? Chill? How can I tell?

Ah no that’s only the very high level worlds, and it says in the description. When I really squint at the night sky I can see a tiny white star that targeting with my crosshairs indicates to be “[NAME] Turbulent Blast World”. So I’d need blast protection there.

But I mean, I warped to an “Inhospitable Metal World” and it had an atmosphere – so how can I tell what kind of atmosphere that was so I can skill against it? Will just any skill work?

Inhospitable largely just refers to scary creatures, I believe. The atmospheres are only found on the turbulent planets.

Im in trill toó, i tested the lvl 5 skill protection, the lvl 5 give invulnerability, but its bugged, i cant explain the bug because my english isnt good. But have a bug when you join to the world after you death. The first skill protection is for trill, the icon with the lighting.