Can't send items to top WORKBENCH

Hey,

I for some reason cannot send these to the top? I should be able to. I managed to send the first out or 3, but the last two won’t jump up. Now I will most likely have to cancel all the machined blocks ahead of it and then re do that. Not big deal but somewhat annoying.

Also, are these, in the queue, supposed to show all mats? Canceling and moving to top is much more annoying now since the distance between pressing the item and “Send to top/Cancel Item” is so much longer.

Edit: I took the two last ones and changed to another workbench. Same thing again, I was able to move first to the top but not the following one.

2 Likes

i am having the same problem with refinery

I has the same problem with the refinery.

It’s a problem with all machines. I believe it was brought up in testing right before release

I’ve not been able to reproduce this, although I can see that a few players have reported this. How often does it occur?

First time for me yesterday. I’ve heard of it happening to others but this is a first from me.

I had the same issue today with an extractor.

Two different items crafting, second item i can send only one to the top, not the others.

To help get things fixed, try to provide as much info/screenshots as you can.

Which planet?
Which items are you crafting?
Which items won’t move?
What did you have for breakfast last Tuesday?

Mention as much seemingly irrelevant information as you can, as there will be something common to all your situations which is relevant to the problem, and poor vdragon trying to reproduce an issue with everything ranging from an incredibly detailed bug report to “It’s broken for me too.”

By the way, this is swapping the top and bottom item. It is not pushing the full list down.

Try to send the bottom item to the top, then send the second item to the top and the bottom item to the top. You can move the list that way as an interim fix.

Edit: I get this all the time on my extractor. I have not tried it on my other machines. I am on Trior, don’t have the coordinates at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah noticed it on my extractor too, it’s been doing it a while now.
Last time was crafting forge ingredients mainly. It wouldn’t let me move items to the top, only swap the top item. Also couldnt cancel a mass craft of boon compound that I set off accidently. I went back to sanctum and returned which allowed me to cancel the compound but didn’t fix the send item to top issue

Has been ongoing for me as well.

I can move one item (item A) up to 2nd place, just below the item (item X) actually being made. I try to move item B up as well, expecting that B will now sit in 2nd place, with A in 3rd below it. Instead B switches places with A, sending A back down to the bottom. It seems only when item x finishes and whatever is next starts being made, can I move another item to the top (2nd place).

Have noticed it most on my extractor, trying to push stuff (gum bases yesterday) past the endless wall of queued essences.