Captain Rose Shop On Boori

Hi everyone. CaptainRose Shop is open. Please come visit…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank You.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#WeGotYouConcrete :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
#AConcreteADayMakesYourBuildDone🤣

Accessible thru: TnT Hub Circa.
Portal Name: Captain Rose

13 Likes

Sadly i have to move my shop out from Gyosha Mall… As the connection is getting so bad for me as i am on AUS server… :pensive:

For my customers:

As soon as i build my new shop. My shop will be back serving you… Thank you …:grin::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ve heard of dark rose concrete, but captain rose? That’s a new one.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: That’s the name of my Shop…:grin::grin:

4 Likes

have bought much concrete from your old site and look forward to checking your new digs to buy more…always very well stocked at reasonable prices :+1:

2 Likes

I actually brought some concrete from you yesterday as its the only shop i use for concrete, look forward to visiting your new shop whens its finished

2 Likes

@catfud @Monkeys9115 Thank you so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone. My shop are back… Please come and visit…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Located in Boori … Portal at TNT Hub.

6 Likes