Capturing a Dev :O

Well I’ve done it everyone. After weeks of planning and finding the perfect hunting spot I found where the elusive dev naps. I waited for the dev to fall asleep then went to work with my plan. Carefully and quietly I set up my trap, hoping the dev would stay asleep so I could complete my plan.

I captured him. I decided to rename him Bob. If anyone is curious I plan on using him as slave labor, that gemstone mine isn’t going to mine itself. :wink:

26 Likes

make him develop you a new mine.

4 Likes

That’s where the emergency warp comes up.

12 Likes

I actually forgot about the emergency warp. lol

5 Likes

Lmao nice!

2 Likes

They’re onto us

9 Likes

Oh god. XD

1 Like

Im not even sure what to say about this… But obviously we need to capture some more

2 Likes

We need to build a more intricate cage that somehow fools the emergency warp into just warping the captured dev into another “section” of the cage. Quick, someone draw a design up!

6 Likes

First we’d need to test where the warp puts you if everything except for 2 blocks around you in a X block radius is solid^^ If it puts you just where there are air blocks we’d have to make a biiiiiig cage which is solid except for 2 spots where the emergency teleport would switch between forever^^

2 Likes

You know, I’m sensing the development of a jail for griefers.

5 Likes

Huh. When the devs said they wanted a player driven economy, I don’t think they had a private prison industry in mind.

7 Likes

Sounds profitable to me, make greifers mine for us. just need enough plots to cage them.

2 Likes

we’d also have to make sure they never had access to wood while mining to prevent construction of warp conduits

2 Likes

Bring him to us for… science…

5 Likes

I set him free, he offered me cookies… which i’m still waiting on.

7 Likes

Is that a leak for more food crafting?
wink

3 Likes

Gotta catchem all?

5 Likes