Cardass firestorm of doom

This, but when you’re moving at all that thick fog is completely opaque.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought I had more screenshots but I can’t seem to find them, also thought I had a video…

Oh, that should still be on youtube…

Nope, not there, sigh

1 Like

I’m afraid it might be more of a see for yourself kind of situation for full effect.

1 Like

If you have high agility and run through it it flashes like crazy, it’s really uncomfortable and even without epilepsy it makes me feel sick.

5 Likes

Not to make light of your misery but I think that’s a pretty cool effect! I mean it is a harsh, other-wordly planet, why shouldn’t it have brutal storms! Just like Venus or Mars :grinning:

2 Likes

Fair enough if it was weather. But it’s constant and renders the planet unplayable. So… there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Have you heard of Jupiter :joy: I’m just playin, this is a game anyways so maybe it oughta be more playable :thinking:

1 Like

Jupiter? Who’s that?

1 Like

If you have a PC you can remove the effects.

It gives me a headache too :weary: I just avoid those planets

1 Like

I had to remove all weather effects in order to see again. This was happening to me too and it was impossible to grapple across the planet.

2 Likes

Ps4 unfortunately. Would love to get rid of the weather.

3 Likes

Yeah me too :weary: I hate it so much

1 Like

I understand your pain now

3 Likes

It’s worse when you’re moving? Haha its actual hell.

2 Likes

@james @lucadeltodecso what do you think?

Anything?

1 Like

Went to try to explore cardass for the first time last night trying to scout a new place for a base. I will NEVER move to cardass :sweat_smile: I too was consumed by the sandstorm of doom

3 Likes

Did you make it back safely?

1 Like

Yup, I was looking for ice there and just decided to go elsewhere :sweat_smile: IMHO it’s annoying, but also a rlly cool feature. It’s like the violent sandstorms of Mars or perpetual acid rainstorms of Venus! I wouldn’t wanna live there, but it’s kinda neat.

Idk maybe it could be done differently so it’s more enjoyable

2 Likes

Ever the optimist Haha

2 Likes