Castle builder for hire

I love building castles and looking to be the official castle architect for boundless here is an example of previous work during EA:

I normally only do very large builds but I am open to smaller designs depending on your needs.
I can do different designs or replicate previous builds to specified scale.

4 Likes

Heyo clichy give the Cuttlepunks a ring they are always taking on contract work.

1 Like

ty rumplypigskin i will do :slight_smile:

What would your rate be on a 20x20 plot fort with a tower in the middle going up 10 plots?

1 Like

@Vulgarity depends on whether your supplying the materials, plots and how quickly you want it built :slight_smile:

I’m still amassing resources currently but I’ll supply the Stone for the majority of it, I also have the plots as well and time is of no concern as I’m not going anywhere :stuck_out_tongue: the main thing I lack is an artists touch! Any extra costs for having you build on a t5-t6?

@Vulgarity Cool well if you give me to this weekend coming latest i should ready to start working on it and considering your my first customer ill let you decide at the end of the build what you think my time is worth. It may take a little longer for t5 to t6 planet as im not spec’d for that but shouldn’t be too much of a problem :slight_smile:

What are your rates? Can hmu on discord if you’re in the public discord I’m easy to find

1 Like

sent you a friend request on discord and price depends on size, whether you are providing the materials and so on and of course what your after :slight_smile:

Im interested, but I would like a price per plot with mats supplied or without mats supplied.

I honestly do no like the idea of me telling you how much your time/work is worth.

Please state your prices.

1 Like

thats fine well what is it that you want me to build general size, location, time frame and material and we can go from there :slight_smile:

Do you replace rock? lol how much for you to replace rock of one color for another… roughly 1000 plots worth.

How much per stack of rock. Time frame is at your leisure as i will pay per rock stack used.

i can do not really something i normally do haha not happy with your first choice of block then i guess? lol

I live on a dangerous place, the first blocks were for protection. Now that the area is secure I am leaning more towards beauty. How much per stack of rock, which will be provided.

1 Like

Love your style Glychi!

1 Like

how much you looking to pay overall ?

thank you :smile: working on my own project atm hopefully ill have more to show you in the next coming week

1 Like

lol depends entirely on the cost per stack lol.