Cave explanations?

Some resource eill not reach that especially the emerald, amethyste, ruby and damond. They are low altitude gems where de lava is at and their range is not high.

You may never be able to reach the yellow color for these like the topaz or sapphire.

The hard coal becomes yellow most of the time because it can spawn on abig rang of altitude.

2 Likes

Yes i know this was Just a Test of behavior ,

Will try this for Gold and silver on my next Planet, Goal IS with the Tunnels to compromise them to be super efficent .

I am exited If IT will Work or Not.

My Goal IS Always the compactness Not AS many AS possible.

3 Likes

I try for compactness AND as many as possible. I have been pretty successful at it.

Since we are talking about it I may roll several for the heck of it.

1 Like

My theory would be that it’s not working like you are mentioning. We would have already see place with redspot if it was the case.

I presume the system does not have a minimum amount of the ressource to be spawned and its more about if the prerequiste are there to spawn.

Let’s say emerald spawn under at least15 water blocks and need like at least 3 row od w/e grvael rocks etc.

The the conditions are met so it can spawn.

So emerald can only spawn in rocks so it will not spawn in air, gravel, sand, lava blocks. So the more of it you have the least emerald there will be.

2 Likes

Lets say you have a biome for Gold thats good and IT spreads between 10 and 20 att so i try to get them with a cave compromised from Lets say 15 to 20 att.

All what Had been spawned between 10 and 15 should Spawn then 10 or less or 15 Up
Thats my thoughts

Its difficult for me to explain specially writing cause its Not my Main language . I Hope you understand what i mean

2 Likes

Yeah that is wrong is what i am saying. You lose all these altitudes to make them spawn. It won’t make them more dense.

i understand you, it ain’t my main language either.

Ah ok then i missunderstood you sry.

Damm… will try some Other then playing with biomes for Gold and silver …