Centraforge bases

Hey there.

So, in the past, i’ve already said I don’t like how the game’s UI works, especially with recipes, with long-■■■ lists and you spend so much time scrolling up and down.

Here’s a dumb idea :
Remove the “Centraforge bases” category in the Extractor recipe list and put the bases at the top of the categories that uses them.

For instance, the Compound base should be at the top of the Centraforge Compounds category, the The paste base should be at the top of the Centraforge pastes category, and so on and so forth.

THAT WAY, when you’re trying to make some Setting resin, you won’t ever be like “Oh cr■p, I’m out of Resin base, I gotta scroll aaaaaaall the way back up to the centraforge bases to make some!”.

Whatcha think?

1 Like

Maybe they could add a search function?

1 Like

I think my suggestion would still be easier to implement and quicker to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

Headliner categorys, click to expand. Problem solved.

Somewhere there are images (a dev-posted sneak peek) of a system to address this.

Much desired, a way to get through these lists is.

Here is one sneak peak.

About suggestion, I support all possibilities where we would get more filter options for item, crafting, player, beacon, places and other lists :smiley:

Crafting lists were manageable for me before cooking, after that those lists have been out of control :confused:

Yeah, I’ve seen that work-in-progress picture before, and I was super hyped about it, but… it has been posted many months ago. Still no clue when it’s gonna go live. :frowning_face: