Centraforge cheating

hi, today i test forged my weapons i have 100% effectivenes i use pure boon 3 400point+ boon paste +50%
my first hit aoe lvl 1 its ok but what inc after this is only total cheating game and ultra stupid system from authors.
next 6 round with full boon points game stop after start round total down and i spend minimum points. 6 rounds increase my lvl 1 aoe per 10% in 7 round i hit magnet and lvl 3 max hit 900 points .next 6 round again total zero increase any boon all my hits is down total down after 21 rounds i have cross boon and 4m magnet total rofl when i have 20-80% boons point game stop and miss up and when i have full boons game all time stoped down and spend tiny ammount points only all time is all random game cheating and nothing is here what player can doing only with luck have super forged and without luck have from diamonds items total ■■■■ .i test this 3x in this week and same situation this isnt normal this is cheating and authors think this is fun???.i stop forged any its next part from this game what is unplayable and super bored i think after next patch game is unplayable .

RNG was not on your side my friend

Ill give you a hint… dont use only pure boons… that is if your having issues with the forge not getting what you want. Its about a rotaion and using more than just 2 of the ingrediants. Hence why they have so many of them. If your not having issues then tbh i cant really tell what your saying is cheating.

Its not hard to answer your question.
Because your way is outdated.
Yes the new method still rely on rng, but you can get much higher rank with the state you want on it.

The old method after they nerfed pure boon compound 3 twice, its just not worth to use it anymore.
The new method is more complicated, but totally worth.

Check the following article, you can learn the new way to forge.

At least, 90% of my gear are around rank 320 - 360 (aoe hammer with damage lvl 9 + lvl 6-8 action speed or durability) Weapon can be around 360 - 390 (depends on rng)

And your way can only get the gear below rank 300, only if you are super lucky, you have chance to hit rank 310 or slightly higher number.

next best thing from forge i test with my last 2 diamond hammers again i have lvl 4 aoe (3x3) hard hits lvl 3 and effect really super i lucky but now :slight_smile: in my last round i hit max boon and i have lvl 5 aoe 100% dmg but random effect and ranom is 2-4 block and total chaotic its super useless OMG i stop play this alpha unbalanced and for new players total unfriendly (game?)fallout 76 wait and minecraft 4k same .