Centraforge Training T3

I went through this objective, and collected the forged hammer I made, but the quest wont close out. It still says to collect the forged gear.

Same with Centraforge Triage T4 crafter.
Forged like 20 healing bombs for this, but stuck at -collect Forged Gear

I wasn’t able to reproduce this one. Although the objective did mention applying an Action Speed Boon, can you roughly remember the type of boon(s) applied to the hammer? Also, can you submit a screenshot showing the hammer’s forge effects? In addition, what platform are you playing on (PC/Mac/PS4)?

This is actually a different objective which isn’t related to the topic title, so it could be have been added as a separate forum topic. But in any case, as with the first post, I can’t reproduce this one either. Can you remember the exact boons applied to the bombs and submit a screenshot showing the forge effects on the bombs as well? Furthermore, what platform are you playing on (PC/Mac/PS4)?

Sorry for not making a new topic on this.
Im on PS4.
However i made these bombs on the first week of the update which added the forge objectives.
Ive since made titanium bombs with the heal boon.
But i remember i forged the 3 types of heal bombs each on a bag of iron bombs.
In the meanwhile i can try forging new iron bombs with it and see if it updates now.

edit: redone the heal bomb forge and it completed now mustve been fixed already.

I’ll have to see if I can find the hammer, I think the issue is the quest objectives were completed during the forging process, but the effect may not have actually been applied to the hammer. Not enough boon points or something.

The quest objective updated so I just used a setting resin thinking that was that. I can try again, but I didn’t want to waste the forging materials.