[Chaltiin] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

The colors change every 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Some gleam color highlights thus far
Shadow turquoise x2
Shadow mustard ( I basically missed this :sob::sob:)
Strong Viridian

2 Likes
14 Likes

PERFECT!! :grinning: :+1: Wonderful work, captured it beautifully! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Off to share - gotta think maybe some taking a little break or whatnot might want to come back to check this exo out! :grin:

(Hehe, almost regretting planning a scenic fall daytrip drive for Saturday - less time to collect now! :wink: )

4 Likes

Omg I love this planet :heart_eyes: Can we have more of these (experimentals)? XD

5 Likes

So I have been chasing ghostflowers. I pretty much only build in purple and especially like the darker purples, dark violet, night lilac and such.
I accidently threw away the ghostflowers I had collected. Lord knows why or how and so to punish myself I’ve stayed up here waiting for a replacement to pop. No success. Granted I’ve hardly seen every transition. However, I noticed a patch where two different ghostflower colors are spawning. Is this as intended? I ask ONLY as this is a new planet for you guys and if there are kinks, I’d like to help!

Anyway I’m done for the night. My quest is unfullfied, but I have enough roadrunner meat to eat well tonight.

1 Like

IMG_2375

4 Likes

OMG this exo is so awesome I keep going back for more … my current storage will not keep up for long … :sweat_smile:

( thinking about new storage ideas when not playing :thinking:)

2 Likes

Same here, JUST finished a new room for this in addition to the two I already set aside… :grin:

7 Likes

I am just going back and forth like a headless chicken dropping everything everywhere :sweat_smile:
( I still have a lot of my old storage in reclaim )

2 Likes

Got white sedimentary rock - let’s see what I can do with it.

Regards,

Do you, by accident, have some cobalt ornate gleam chests left over? :laughing: This color collection looks awesome :slight_smile::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!! :grin: Got 1-2 leftovers in a few blue shades but not any cobolts I’m afraid - however, check DK Mall, I was getting all mine there, a few good shops with them, like TheFoxxDen2.0!

1 Like

What to expect when farming gleam&tangle giftboxes
Colors from 8 full inventory regen farming trips

GLEAM: all shades of gray seem to appear the most.

TANGLE:

7 Likes

you are out of the special bday prefabs loc tokens :frowning:

I’ve been focusing a bit on the decorative metamorphic rock and marble, as they will be PERFECT for putting up builds and mines on my new worlds. :grin: I love both mats and so good to get them this way! Here is the color sampling so far for me-

8 Likes

Will refill them in a few minutes.

Edit: just refilled

1 Like

7 Likes

10 Likes

Where is that tangle location please…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray: