marble
concrete
gleam

7 Likes

!!! i need to go get some of this

3 Likes

It switches fast - don’t forget regen bombs :open_mouth: :grin:

4 Likes

That moment you get yelled at cuz significant other was up way to late cuz the colors and just have to sit there like :man_shrugging: I didn’t do it :rofl::rofl::rofl: #blamejeff

1 Like

The key term “Ugly” is a matter of opinion.

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

What is “ugly” to some people can be works of art to others.

No, that statement of true randomness being ugly is opinion. Not fact.

I challenge Wonderstruck to try ONE exo not using the “Generate like colors algorithm” and see how the community responds to it.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s his opinion don’t see him stating it as fact.

i actually really like how this turned out and i hope this type of exo will be done again in the future

10 Likes

Cmon man! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Opening a portal to the BDay Exo from the TNT Megahub in about 15 mins or so if anyone wants a ride.

1 Like

I’m opening a warp in 5min. Waiting on the roof of CORE’s hub/TNT Delta Cancret hub

2 Likes

@ lucadeltodecso
@ Leahlemoncakes

can it be confirmed or denied please : is this exo type for event only, or can it appear at any time ?

6 Likes

I ended up setting TWO storage rooms aside for this exo! :grin:

I said it rivaled Gleambow, but really, enjoying it even more - guaranteed to get the blocks if you’re there, get more of them, timer is consistent so no frustration. Just choosing what I’m going to go for at that time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wish I could have the birds on this planet on my planet. Love their chirping!!!

3 Likes

We need to knooooowww! :smile:

3 Likes

It’s a special exo unlinked to the event.

29 Likes

Very nice feature, nice little touch to keep something new, fresh and fun.

Well done! To all the devs :+1: for this.

3 Likes

Anybody do a video yet of the color shifts I can share?

I can capture one later on PS4, but would only be able to catch one shift I think (and haven’t figured it out on Steam :flushed: ). A video running around, especially in the Gift biome, showing a few shifts would be epic I think - don’t go out of your way but if any can do it real easily or doing one anyways would love to put it on some stuff I posted about this elsewhere.

I’m working on one…it will take me a bit…

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks, will definitely be sharing!! :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

update on colors?