Color-changing Exo

Since we haven’t had one for a good bit, any chance we can get a color-changing exo some time soon? Sure wish we had gotten one on the Boundless BDay! Maybe sweet talk @james

@Tiggs or @monty1

8 Likes

We usually get it around the Valentines event each year. But hey if they are willing to spawn another one that would be awesome!

1 Like

The first boundless birthday I was a part of included one. That’s why it had presents :wink:

Really fun Exo type :blush:…seems to spawn at random times (manually?)

Even though it had presents and “2” structures, it looks like James said it wasn’t related to an event

September 2020 [Chaltiin] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

December 2020 [Sadavi] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]
February 2021 [Smaren] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]
March 2022 [Char'ta] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

3 Likes

Ok, I take it back. Still want one though! :wink:

2 Likes

Just Spawn Mint Verdant Grass and I’ll forgive you for not spawning color changing Exo xD

1 Like

How much do you technically need @BabyCookie

1 Like

The Outer Ring of Cookie Kingdom well it took 80SS for the ULT Circle so prob 200-300SS for the Outer Ring You know I Love that Long Grass XD

1 Like

Ya that much I dont have sadly.

1 Like

But I do need tons more gladeflowers for the Valentine’s Oortys so color changing would be nice

Well you missed the one this March, cause I just started playing this February and I was lucky to have been able to get on that color changing exo, and it was AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

This would be a great weekend for a color-cycling Exo :blush:

7 Likes