Change Character Bug

So I returned to sanctum to change to a different character. When trying to log in with that character it errors or says something went wrong.

I’ve restarted my console and I’m getting the same thing. Something went wrong pop up. It won’t log me in at all. It’s locked in that animation.

I’m on console playing on PS5.
PSN: Hazel1558

1 Like

I restart and now i cant log in again, also playstation.
Ohter playstation player write me discord he cant also log in

1 Like

I’m kinda glad I’m not the only one.

It appears if you are logged in you are fine just don’t log out.

1 Like

Ooo is this a sign the minor update is coming out? Although i thought that was just for the steam version :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

There appears to be a spike in PSN issues being reported so it may not be Boundless specific.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/

1 Like

I probably should have checked there before posting. Assumed it was fine as I was able to log in on PSN fine. Hopefully sorts itself out. Will try again soon.

I’m not even getting a window it just loads and led me then to the store or so? I tried to figure out if my subscription ended, I can’t look at the subscription manager, I can’t go to the Playstation plus ‘plus’ it would just not load. Now I looked when I last purchased on Amazon my subscription code that was 29th November, so can’t be that either. I guess it’s a PS Network issue not realizing people have PS Plus running

1 Like

Well I’m glad it’s not a game issue. I did check PSN and this is the known issues I found so I’m guessing that covers Playstation Plus.

This is my current status from PSN :sob::sob::sob:

Just happend to me also but I just restarted my PlayStation to log back in kept telling me that I needed to buy PlayStation plus when I have 7 years left

2 Likes

Sorry for the issues.

5 Likes

Just chill all I said to them fix or I remove servers
They said they fix within 15 min

1 Like

@HOST

Could you also ask them to share the PS statistics on how many PS players are playing Boundless? Thanks!

2 Likes

Will do gimme a minute

2 Likes

Now I am online. The only question is, for how long?! :thinking:

2 Likes

I wonder if this could have been caused by heavy demand from Stray dropping and being included in their new service free today… I think even regular members get a trial? But yeah, I’ve had a few times now where it’s glitched and told me I needed to buy more Plus and I didn’t! :frowning:

2 Likes

15 minutes past…should work for everyone again

1 Like

That’s what I thought after I realised it was likely a PSN issue. I noticed its available for extra and premium members.

Finally managed to get back on after restarting god knows how many times and restoring my licences. Seems to be sorted.

2 Likes

Don’t log out you should be fine. My partners been on all throughout this :laughing:

1 Like

Woooow didn’t know you could buy that far ahead :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like