Changed phonetype so lost my reminder, byebye to my 12 million build >.< (from pre farming era)

:dizzy_face: Ouch…did you check to see if anyone saved some of it?

I would suggest starting a new workshop & go from there. Sometimes it can be fun to start fresh - you aren’t tied down to any style/size that you had before.
Is there anything you’ve been wanting to build?

2 Likes

Ouch. That’s a biggin’! Well if you need anything feel free to ask. I’m sure many of us could help you with mats and stuff. At least you get to start fresh and have a lot of plots.

2 Likes

Oh ouch man that really hurts… I often think how much I would just love to reset my home back to nature and start building all over again… but on one condition, I get to keep every single block and Item I own…

So, my suggestion is, if people offer to help with donations of blocks and items then accept it. Think of it as starting fresh with a clean slate. I’d be happy to donate whatever you need. Any machines, coils, blocks, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, luckilyi still have some stuff on my 6 maxed out chars, i also have over 6000 plots. most of it on one character. Just a testament to how much time ive spent, or in this exact moment feels like ive wasted. Luckily the community’s good. Might take ya up on the offer sometime later, i might start a build with my daughter, shes just getting into these kind of games. Been wanting to make Gallifrey, i have ennough plots. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Happy to help man. Welcome back.

I haven’t quite lost that much, but with each move I have had to do, I have often had to start over from one planet to the next. The work, the time, the energy gone. I don’t think I could or would do it again if I had to.

You are very welcome to come join our community, we have a guild hall where we have mats and machines/coils fully available to our guild members which you are welcome to use – either if you wanna build with us or elsewhere. We wanna help.

hugs

And indeed, welcome back!

hey, welcome back most of us been there I had full gem storage in a cave on Refgar that I lost.
it had nothing to do with forgetting beacon fuel but stupidity by removing plots all at once and forgetting I had it. lost 26 million+ in total over the course of 2 months, yet I moved to Xa Frant and had the motto never give up, never give in. as long as you like the game there’s always an opportunity to start again.
and with the awesome community that you have here, you will be back to where u were in no time!
just in case…

CrymoarXaFrant

4 Likes

I say take yourself a day ore two before starting again.

Let the anger/sad get out of yourself and then come and start fresh. And if you are ok with the community helping you here we are!

Dude you just hit me in the nostalgia LMAO

1 Like

Do be aware if you plot anything to look at this
edit: this is just do you dont have to redo the new build

1 Like

I miss the ice mountain. :frowning:

Not that I wish this on anyone, and I’m so sorry it happened to you… but I am curious how it would be starting from scratch as a leveled player? You have coin hopefully… and the experience to know the ins and outs of the game… other than the loss of the builds, the rest can be gotten pretty easily.

I’d be so bummed if it were me… but I don’t think it would be as hard as a new player out the gate. Not only does a new player have to go through a massive learning curve, and a gem wall, they have to do it reallllllly reallllly slow. Lol It would still sting a lot.

2 Likes

I let it all go, came back with 100k coin and a couple AoE hammers, didn’t take long to rebuild. Lost one of each machine, fully coiled, a couple million spark, a few stacks of forged tools so not exactly catastrophic losses. Rebuilding is easy now.

Yes, now Antar Vi is yet again an iceless planet, didnt get to finish it though. Felt bad about that :stuck_out_tongue: THe saddest part aint all the stuff, its all those hours, feels like a waste now, but as said by others i hope that feeling will disapate with time, and when i come around to start over again ill get my daughter to build with me, that will lessen the pain methinks.

3 Likes

That’s terrible what about your place on flan is that still ok?
Also holla if u need anything to get you going again

Also putting my name on the list as happy to help with anything!

Yeeeeh, ill be back for a while starting tomorrow. My country (norway) is shutting down so ill need a pastime. With schools closed it will be a good project for my daugther. Wonna restart my capitol somewhere with alot of space! i have alot of plots :joy: One of the less «developed» low tier eu realms. Dunno which though, any tips?

Bought some stuff today had 200k and some hammers and stuff on my char, its time to start stockpiling again.

Would love some startup stuff though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s good to see you back Tomir, but I’m sorry to hear your circumstances… I didn’t lose NEARLY as much as you lost, but I was in the same situation last year. I only very recently returned. It’s hard to deal with, and I don’t like the beacon fuel system, but the game is good enough that it’s worth coming back to at some point, even if you need a break. :slight_smile: There’s always something new and unique that can be built. And you have all of your characters, levels, and plots to start with this time, at least.

I wish you luck, and hope to see you around in game. Unfortunately, I have almost nothing to my name, or I’d offer you some things as well.

hey I can drop a bunch of stuff on you. let me know where I can meet you. if you need anything in particular let me know.

Hey Tomir !!!

Good to see you again!