Character appearance

So im a bit curious about the character appearance. I loooove how the characters look so thats not what this is about. im more curious as to how well be able to customize ourselves to feel unique. right now we just choose a avatar from premades, is this how it will be at launch? or will we have a bit of a character creation we go through before we are dropped in the world.
if we are just choosing an avatar will we unlock other rarer skins i guess you could say for beating a titan or finding a new world or somethng like that?
will there be wear able things that we can craft or that are loot drops like some of the avatars have?

i saw some posts from over a year ago on similar topics but nothing where i saw i definitive answers ( i may have missed it if its there) but just curious cant wait to get in and start building on the play realm tonight.

1 Like

Some stuff you may like to check out.

2 Likes

If you are curious about anything else, you should try searching the desired topic on the forum search button/box.

Check out the (Characters) section in my devlog archive as well. It shows a lot of the planned and released character artwork.

1 Like

awesome thank you guys for all the info!

Also, when are the female avatars getting all the fun armor/decorative items? soon? :pray:

2 Likes