Art: Character Races Concepts (males)

Hi guys,
i’m going to share with you the Character Race exploration i did so far. I tried to cover species from animal kingdom, floral, alien and mysterious.
You can see only the male version for now. Female version to come :slight_smile:
Every race is going to have three different face swap per gender (total of six) and five different appendages.
As always, let us know which are your favourites :heartpulse:

Character Races

Cat Race customisation example

Faces swap test

82 Likes

omfg look at the creativity on those things will all the races be avaible cas i will choose nb 11

5 Likes

These are INCREDIBLE :smiley:

My top three in no order would be 2, 6, 21. Nice work @claudiotolomei!!!

2 Likes

Number 17 is probably something I would liek to try out :smiley:

1 Like

I really like 15,17,18,20.
And the tail makes such a difference for the cat race^^

3 Likes

YES! New character races! My favorites are 1, 2, 4, 12, and 14, but hopefully someone puts up a poll. I especially like the adjustments done to the current feline race, it makes a big difference :smile:

I’ll add all this stuff to the collection.

3 Likes

These look AWESOME I can’t wait to see how they will look when fully rendered!

3 Likes

These are all really good, I’m interested in the decals and colours going on here rather than the races (because they are all amazing), I hope we get to see a bunch of decal concepts in the future.

Oh and the 2nd picture, the character on the left has some slightly transparent scale like texture on him, what’s up with that???

Good work!

1 Like

So, we’ve gone past the max poll length of 20 with this one, so I’ve split the poll into two :slight_smile:

0 voters

4 Likes
4 Likes

I just saw this race and I just had to. I’m so sorry :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

i love all those! i suggest to give people the chance to create they’r own races by mixing all those appearances together to give more unique feeling.

like this:

race (3) upper body and race (21) head and lower body.

9 Likes

really really really good work! I super like the design.

I’d really like to choose more then 3 of each :smiley: the poll is not completely respecting my favourites. So I say it like this:

2, 6, 7, 9, 14, 20, 23

1 Like

Also would take a ton of more time to get working.

2 Likes

Yeah :frowning: It doesn’t let me go above a max of 3 per poll :frowning:

this time @claudiotolomei has to read then :stuck_out_tongue: just because he gave us too much nice offers :smiley:

4 Likes

Agree! We can have all these races, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that’s what it unfortunately takes to make good content. i am more than willing to wait main things to be as good as possible.

Seeing all these diverse and creative race variations makes the fact that we won´t get racial-traits even worse :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I’m reading, i’m reading… :smiley: (and take notes…)

9 Likes