Species - an absolute no?

I know all the devs are probably gonna give me a big ole sigh for digging this up, but these different races/species that ya’ll were tossing around years ago = AWESOME! Maybe Oortians get new visitors/settlers in the future? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Never say never… but don’t count on it until after farming at the soonest.

9 Likes

Would be really really awesome to have some different races however I’m good with waiting on it for now in lieu of other features first

3 Likes

I hope it happens but webbwulf is already made. Noooooo! Hopefully if it happens there will be a race change option

2 Likes

I would love to be able to choose from different species.
Maybe the next big future update?(after farming/guilds) :smiley:

1 Like

Never! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m hoping there will be a one time option to change your current race for free when (I’m being hopeful) these come out.
Soooo many awesome choices. Like cat people with actual tails, and woofwoofs, and that mogwai-looking thing.
Even birb people! And a beefy lizard dude!

Yup, when these come out, and only then, will I consider making an alt.

(Pssst… Cat people with tails ftw!!! Hinthint nudgenudge)

2 Likes

I would love 'm!

Heck, if you go digging thru all the old dev posts I practically love all of it!

Get cracking devs! :joy:

2 Likes

Change race: 900 cubits

:slight_smile:

Free for gleam club members of course!

1 Like

ikr! I’ve never really looked at the Steam forums, but just saw this jewel:

Some look a lil similar to Mufasa/Nala/Simba :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

These look very cool, but please, no creatures which look like furries.

2 Likes

That would discount any humanoid modelled on a creature with fur…which…lets be honest, is a massive number of possibilities :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These look awesome, i hope they still have plans to implement them at some point down the line. Hopefully at least one free race change for everyone :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I really like the look of this. Would LOVE a choice of race/species. Would even pay real cash for the unlock.

3 Likes

Make each new race drop from a special code… found in your favorite box of cereal!

1 Like

Aaaah! These are so cool! Three and four are my fave. ^.^

2 Likes

I’d be eating nothing but cereal until I got all the codes. Hopefully they’d be in some sugar free cereals otherwise we’d all be in trouble. ;D

(To clarify, I realize this is a joke)

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to choose my species, and wondered about it when I first started playing. It would be neat to give them certain buffs or debuffs based on species, and maybe have them unlock after certain achievements or milestones!

3 Likes

The cost of modeling each new race, animations, fitting the cosmetics to work on each one, etc. Don’t expect to see 99% of these IMO.

1 Like

But also, ppl with talent can work on a mod and present it to WS and help them along.
And I know there’s talented ppl on this forum. ;D