Character Reset

Hello Community and Devs

I paused the game for a couple of month and you know I wanted to play again. I got resetted and thought “yes will be perfect after so many unknown changes” but then I saw only my lvl got resetted and nothing else. This feels really really weird for me.

Is there any option or possible action for the devs to “fully reset” me?

have a nice day all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Many people have asked for a possible full reset. But that the DEVS don’t do.

So you are stuck with the old progress you made I am afraid.

3 Likes

If you haven’t played on testing yet, you’re character there would start from absolute scratch. That’s what I did in order to fully experience the game’s current progression until I looked for active settlements and slapped by the fact that there aren’t many playing on that server. I did, however, enjoy my experience there.

As for live, I think the only skills preset in your character is the inventory and general ones (the first tree). I completely abandoned my builds and played as if I started from scratch with a little bump to my skills. :wink:

1 Like

well your lvl is reset… so all you need to do is pull up any beacons you have and throw all your stuff away… and presto! game is as good as reset… only thing you miss is pretending like you can choose your starting location (since it puts you where it feels like… not where you point) and the very first bits of the tutorial ^^

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong, I have tested this a few times, I believe it’s making an error of 500 blocks. So, if you haven’t make an additional effort to experiment with it, it would probably seem random :slight_smile:

1 Like

It puts you where WE feel like… it is a feature, not a bug.

7 Likes

That could be it… I’ve seen this on several accounts of ether picking Pixel Gate or my home as the starting location… each time it has put me in drastically different locations… however this might be due to a placement system that avoids populated areas… which would makes since to give new plays some seclusion during their first moments in the game.

Edit:

Also I’ve heard that a system for users to reset their progress is planed as well as the ability to have multiple character on one acct… however no ETA is know that I’m aware of =/

2 Likes

Thanks for all your replies but I think i’ll return at a later point of the game. My time will come!
Do the Devs plan to release more worlds or world system?
And did they have a “release” date yet?
Thanks for the attention

There is no official confirmed release date yet, but the plan is to have more worlds upon release. I don’t know the initial starting number of worlds, but it will be scaled up, as required, in relation to the player base.

3 Likes

Just so you know, release date will be announced 6mo upfront, so there are at least 6 more months to wait until 1.0.