Character skill page

i think it be awsome if we could name the pages we have for characters. after taking a break its a pain to figure out what skill page does what with there being no name to each one

11 Likes

been dreaming about it for ages!
some QoL adjustments are needed as much as work on the big updates (when the new team starts developing eventually)

4 Likes

yes, would be nice to name skill page :smiley: im checking skills every time im switching skill pages between gatherer, miner, builder :smiley: axe mastery, gatherer, hammer mastery - miner, chisel mastery - builder hahaha ah right, i have also farmer and decorator :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It has been mentioned many times, would be lovely if people also actually use the seargh function lol

This way we keep it clutter free!

4 Likes

With the previous proposed changes to skills on that last dev build a couple years ago (which at this point I wouldn’t argue against), skill pages would have been made less nessarry.

However I do agree with a way to name pages would be nice, i have seen this suggestion before but always good to revoice what kinds of QoL we’d like to see im case development gets restarted in any kind of measurable time window.

(You mean not everyone uses page 1 for gathering/exploring, 2 for crafting, 3 for hunting, 4 for mining, and 5 for building/shopkeeping/portal epic?!?)

2 Likes

Maybe the way I did that in my videos 1 year ago. I did edit it in so people that watch my video don’t get confused.

Have a look at Boundless - Extra skill page - #22 - YouTube

It changes when I change skill page. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Big fat YES

1 Like